Zonies Ride to Laughlin with SOCAL November 7-9/08.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You Bastrads :angry:

Laughlin, NV

Friday

Sunny...breezy. Highs in the mid 70s. North wind 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 35 mph.

Friday Night

Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s. North wind around 10 mph.

Saturday

Mostly sunny. Highs near 80. North wind 10 to 15 mph shifting to the west in the afternoon.

Saturday Night

Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s.

Sunday

Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.

Seattle, WA

Friday through Saturday

Rain. Highs in the mid and upper 50s. Lows in the mid 40s to lower 50s. South wind 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday Night through Monday Night

Showers likely. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs near 50. :angry:

Have a great ride.

I tried for 2 hours to make a map of our route on Google Map, then I wanted to download it to my Garmin, but I can't get the damn thing to work. So screw it, I give up. I made the map, but can't seem to get it to show directions.

HELP!!!

How many are scheduled to attend now. It seems this ride has had its up's and down's with cancellations and such.

I'm not going to wait around til 3pm so I'll see ya'll there. Too nice of a day !
We will see you up there, Robert and Kiki. Maybe it is a good idea that you ride up early, just in case one of the SOCAL FJR Riders cars should break down on them. Don't let Fairlaner and ynotride get too far ahead of me on drinking and gambling!!!

I'm not going to wait around til 3pm so I'll see ya'll there. Too nice of a day !
I'll be leaving Prescott Valley at Noon should be at Mc Donalds by 1:30 PM see ya there.

50 degrees here right now, not bad, looking forward to 70 degrees.
spudmanz: Our main Phoenix group will still not be leaving McDonalds until 3pm. Don't have the means to contact everbody.

I'll be leaving Prescott Valley at Noon should be at Mc Donalds by 1:30 PM see ya there.

50 degrees here right now, not bad, looking forward to 70 degrees.
spudmanz: Our main Phoenix group will still not be leaving McDonalds until 3pm. Don't have the means to contact everbody.
I just want to get there early so I can grab a bite to eat before we leave at 3 PM.

I want to get out of the 50 degree zone.

https://picasaweb.google.com/spudzman/Laugh...ipNovember2008# Here are Ray - "spudmanz" photos from this last weekend in Laughlin and Oatman. Ray is from Prescott Valley and is a really great FJR guy!

Uri and Sylvia Schumm - BMW R1150RT

Don Stanley and Donna Monkhouse - Yamaha FJR 1300

Seamus MacTreinfhir - BMW R1150GS Adventure

Dr. Bob Flanders - BMW R1200RT

Richard "Fairlaner" Hall, LA - Yamaha FJR 1300

John Dumke, LA - FJR

Dan "Ynotride", LA - FJR

"Big-D" Dan, Lake Havasu City - FJR

Robert and Kiki Ashby, Glendale, AZ - FJR

Great Friends, Great Roads, Great Weather, Great Food and bad luck at gambling. Great Time Had By All!

https://picasaweb.google.com/spudzman/Laugh...ipNovember2008# Here are Ray - "spudmanz" photos from this last weekend in Laughlin and Oatman. Ray is from Prescott Valley and is a really great FJR guy!
Uri and Sylvia Schumm - BMW R1150RT

Don Stanley and Donna Monkhouse - Yamaha FJR 1300

Seamus MacTreinfhir - BMW R1150GS Adventure

Dr. Bob Flanders - BMW R1200RT

Richard "Fairlaner" Hall, LA - Yamaha FJR 1300

John Dumke, LA - FJR

Dan "Ynotride", LA - FJR

"Big-D" Dan, Lake Havasu City - FJR

Robert and Kiki Ashby, Glendale, AZ - FJR

Great Friends, Great Roads, Great Weather, Great Food and bad luck at gambling. Great Time Had By All!
I was hoping someone would post some pics. Sure wish I could have made this one. Thanks for sharing.

pinhead: We also wish you could have joined us. Richard will kill me over this, but a certain Englishman we all know and love received a Meritorious Performance Award from a State Representative. We then scrubbed the 131.9 off of our GPS's!

Geez beemerdons, this picture of yours has me contemplating my love life. (I need rest.)

CIMG1448.jpg