• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ZUMO Security Screws / Knobs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Tim/TriggerT for putting this group buy together.

Received mine yesterday as well.

LAroo.

Received my two today. [SIZE=12pt]A REALLY BIG THANK YOU TO TriggerT FOR ALL THIS WORK!!![/SIZE]
I struggled a bit trying to get the original screw out. Found that gently clamping it with a pair of needle-nozed vice grip pliers, allowed me to both pull and rotate simultaneously. It screwed right out!

Oh yeah, TriggerT gets my vote for most-ingenious farkle packaging.

+1. 'specially on the packaging.

mine came today. Thanks again!!!!!

2 screws.

Sent via Pay Pal, for your costs, +$5 for your choice of beverage/inhalation/injection.

Thanks!

DouginNJ

I am at Bonneville watching guys and gals go really fast and my wife just called and told me I had a delivery. Thanks a lot.

I will post an updated list on Monday, when I can get back into the office. I am up top date shipping screws to everyone who I have received payment from so far.

PLEASE NOTE: I started a thread in the accessories area about installing these screws / knobs that you will want to take 2 minutes and read, if you have not installed the replacement screw already.

I would love to show you all the latest list, but for some reason I am no longer able to link photos from my Picasa web account. As I stated before, I am up to date with everyone who I have received payment from via PayPal, and I received a check from Mooseonagoose this morning when I got in to the office, so his are going out today.

Any suggestions on WTF is up with my Picasa Web album would be appreciated.

I have had a few people decide they didn't want screws, so I will start contacting people on the waiting list via PM today.