• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 FJR - with extras!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlefish

Reaction score
Save the trip out of state and still get the D&H price! If you are in the greater Tampa Florida area, this is your bike!!!

$14239 for the bike, $389 for the YES warranty for a total of $14,628.

Included in sale of this 2013 FJR with 1200 miles are:

Gary's Highway peg mounts

Cool highway pegs!

Wynn T-bone tank mount ROUND

Yamaha Touring/Highway windscreen

Yamaha stock windscreen

Throttlemeister throttle lock with a Throttlemeister knurled wheel ( https://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331210 )

Top case NOT included at this time. Stock rear rack comes with the bike.

p1010574c.jpg

p1010525vw.jpg
p1010528t.jpg

Is this the first "Used" 2013 FJR for sale in the US? Should we start a new topic: "List of Second owner 2013 FJR's"?

Is this the first "Used" 2013 FJR for sale in the US? Should we start a new topic: "List of Second owner 2013 FJR's"?
This is a record for me selling a bike. I thought my body was ready again for LD touring. Even with a bike as comfy as the FJR, it just ain't working.

This is a record for me selling a bike. I thought my body was ready again for LD touring. Even with a bike as comfy as the FJR, it just ain't working.
I'm sorry to hear it not working for ya. It sucks to be excited about something and realizing you can't do it. It is better to be safe then sorry and I'm sure this wasn't an easy decision. Good Luck with the sale.
smile.png

Hey Dave,

Sorry to hear that your health won't cooperate with your dreams. It was nice getting to ride with you that one day we got together.

POTENTIAL BUYERS: I can vouch for one sweet looking FJR...

I wish you the best with your sale.

Gary

I'm sorry to hear it not working for ya. It sucks to be excited about something and realizing you can't do it. It is better to be safe then sorry and I'm sure this wasn't an easy decision. Good Luck with the sale.
smile.png

Hey Dave,Sorry to hear that your health won't cooperate with your dreams. It was nice getting to ride with you that one day we got together.

POTENTIAL BUYERS: I can vouch for one sweet looking FJR...

I wish you the best with your sale.

Gary

Thanks Gents....

Ahhh my friend....

....but will you compensate me for all of my

Losses that befall me as a result of the divorce that my wife will surely file for?

BTW those '13s look sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh my friend........but will you compensate me for all of my

Losses that befall me as a result of the divorce that my wife will surely file for?
What losses? All you need to do is head to the jewelry store and pick out a few carats of fine gemstones. Gently place new baubles on wife's neck. Accept delivery of bike next day. EASY!

I sincerely appreciate all the humor and comments, thanks for keeping this light for me.

For those folks who want to talk more about the bike, send me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Actually littlefish there is considerable drooling occurring right now. And for a few of us Gen 1 loyalist... Well we are kicking ourselves for giving in on a Gen 2 purchase a short time ago. Kind of like "I could've had a V8"

Consider all the chatter just one long continuous bump for your posting! Any year... FJR's simply rock!

When it comes to buying bikes, my theory is; It's easier to ask for forgiveness than asking for permission. I have never asked my wife if I can buy a bike. I have purchased five bikes over the years using that theory!! She is still my wife!! I did have to buy her a new Lexus. We're both happy!!

When it comes to buying bikes, my theory is; It's easier to ask for forgiveness than asking for permission. I have never asked my wife if I can buy a bike. I have purchased five bikes over the years using that theory!! She is still my wife!! I did have to buy her a new Lexus. We're both happy!!
Be careful with that. One time after I brought home a new bike, my wife showed up with a new dog. Chihuahua. Ugh.

She made her point, so now I make sure to buy her the bling before she has an inkling to bring home another dog.