• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 FJR - with extras!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Fish, sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. That is a very good deal for your bike, especially in Florida with their crazy high Y.E.S. pricing! I'm certain you won't go long without a buyer, best of luck!

Have we lost our minds?

Good grief: I wonder how many fools will go out this week, after reading this forum constantly, buy themselves a brand new FJR, and spend zillions more than this deal. Not to mention that they could fly in, ride it up to enjoy Daytona Bike Week, head over to Disney, enjoy a little R&R, and drive it home?

Somebody needs to step up to the plate.

Gary

darksider #44

Tempting but I have summer boat dockage due ($3K) and a full garage already. Sum old Gen1 wheelz-a-squeak'n member will step up!

The bike is stuck on 1194 miles, my friends!

p1010607e.jpg

IMHO this is NEW!!! Buy this and save a bunch!

101st,

Don't know if you're addressing littlefish or me, but I've spent MANY a night sleeping one off at the Island Hotel, after unleashing the Amex card at Steamer's Bar and Grill.

Littlefish,

I'm guessing your near/around Brooksville??

101st,
Don't know if you're addressing littlefish or me, but I've spent MANY a night sleeping one off at the Island Hotel, after unleashing the Amex card at Steamer's Bar and Grill.

Littlefish,

I'm guessing your near/around Brooksville??
That is close enough. I'm really not into posting my location on the public internet.

This 2013 FJR1300 with YES extended warranty:

$14,628 w/o proof of a Yamaha approved trade-in

$14,128 with approved trade
I'm not following this line. What "proof"? What "trade-in"?

I'm just trying to give folks who have a bike to trade-in the same deal they could get from Yamaha here:

https://www.yamaha-motor.com/outdoor/surveys/13_TradeUpToAYamaha.aspx

Proof is a copy of a current motorcycle registration in your name. Easy-peasy!

This 2013 FJR1300 with YES extended warranty:

$14,628 w/o proof of a Yamaha approved trade-in

$14,128 with approved trade
I'm not following this line. What "proof"? What "trade-in"?

I'm just trying to give folks who have a bike to trade-in the same deal they could get from Yamaha here:

https://www.yamaha-motor.com/outdoor/surveys/13_TradeUpToAYamaha.aspx

Proof is a copy of a current motorcycle registration in your name. Easy-peasy!

Aaaah!

This bike is only $14,128/14,628 (trade/no trade) with a 4 yr YES warranty, but the deal just got even better!

I will include the honkin' big service manual too!

p1010608j.jpg

The rest of you 2013 owners get the number from the bottom of that WSM and save a search in ebay ;)

Notice the binder holes in littlefish's pic. Fake copies do not have those.

Good luck with your sale!

Count me as one who would if he could. Great deal on a 2013 with some nice accessories and warranty.

Another bump to a fine member.

Last edited by a moderator: