• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 FJR - with extras!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Logistics are more time issue than method. Littlefish, I'll PM you in the morning.

Thanks for the offer, Patriot.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sad / happy day has finally arrived. Sold the bike for the $13, 750 I was asking and got the deposit today. I'm going to mark the bike SOLD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the sale, I guess? I can't figure out what took so long...what a great deal someone got.
Yes, I did! Kind of excited now.....
bike.gif

Do I at least get a small kickback for pressuring other potential buyers to jump (albeit slowly) on this deal? I'll take that catfish dinner !!

VMaxChuck - hope you'll enjoy the bike as much as I would have.

The sad / happy day has finally arrived. Sold the bike for the $13, 750 I was asking and got the deposit today. I'm going to mark the bike SOLD.
Condolences.

Congrats on the sale, I guess? I can't figure out what took so long...what a great deal someone got.
Yes, I did! Kind of excited now..... :bike:
Congratulations!!!

Do I at least get a small kickback for pressuring other potential buyers to jump (albeit slowly) on this deal?
No.

First, a very sincere thank you to all the folks who assisted and kept this thread at the top during the FS process!!! VMaxChuckhttps://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/user/28937-vmaxchuck/ is now FJRChuck too! He flew in yesterday and I went and got him at Tampa International. After a brief ride and some good conversation, I introduced the two of them and the deal was done. Chuck packed up the stuff he needed to take with him and left me a pre-paid UPS box to hand off to the UPS man. Very nice person and he will be a great addition to the FJR riders of this planet. He is definitely a multi-mile, multi-state touring type and an all-around good guy.

Congrats Chuck!

Hey Dave,

Sorry I missed all the fun. I've been following your thread since day 1. Just returned from my fly and ride to Michigan to pick up a 02 Yammie 650 V twin cruiser for my niece. Will be posting up a ride report soon. Definitely not a pleasant experience. An FJR it is not. But I'm home safe. So tell me, what cha gonna do with yourself now?

Gary

Hey Dave,Sorry I missed all the fun. I've been following your thread since day 1. Just returned from my fly and ride to Michigan to pick up a 02 Yammie 650 V twin cruiser for my niece. Will be posting up a ride report soon. Definitely not a pleasant experience. An FJR it is not. But I'm home safe. So tell me, what cha gonna do with yourself now?

Gary
That cruiser style 650 had to make for a long ride and glad you made it back OK. For now, I get to see more doctors. That will be less fun than riding a 650 from Michigan, I guarantee you...