• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 FJR - with extras!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick note - the bike is about 1 hour from either Orlando or Tampa International Airport. I can meet you at either airport with the bike in the back of my pickup and get you on your way quickly!

If you want to UPS me your riding gear and just fly with a carry-on, I can most certainly accommodate that too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you have a covered trailer, can you deliver to W. Canada?

We have cookies!
smile.png

Al.

I see you have a covered trailer, can you deliver to W. Canada?We have cookies!
smile.png

Al.
The cookies almost did it, but no, I couldn't make the trip personally. I did work with a buyer of my KTM 990 and we got the bike from FL to AZ, no problems and pretty cheap too!

What is WRONG with this forum? This isn't just some used bike, it's a 2013 !!!!!! Why hasn't somebody snapped up this incredible deal?

Gary

darksider #44

What is WRONG with this forum? This isn't just some used bike, it's a 2013 !!!!!! Why hasn't somebody snapped up this incredible deal?

Gary

darksider #44
The little hairs on the back of my neck are standing straight up and tingling! Must Resist...... Must Resist......
I know what folks were waiting for!!! These very cool side bag liners! I knew I put them somewhere and NOW they come with this sweet deal!!!

p1010583p.jpg

Gary

darksider #44
Well, I just emptied my piggy bank and used up all of my "political/domestic capital" on an '03.

But that is a screaming hot deal on a beautiful bike! No "hidden" dealer fees (documentation, destination, desperation, etc.) and a great price.

I'm sweetening the deal a bit!

Now included, along with the stock rear rack is the Givi E52 case and SR357 rack. Total value of these add-ons is $430.

Fly in and ride out OR for a small fee, I can deliver this to your front door just about anywhere in FL.

p1010595s.jpg

I'm sweetening the deal a bit!
Now included, along with the stock rear rack is the Givi E52 case and SR357 rack. Total value of these add-ons is $430.

Fly in and ride out OR for a small fee, I can deliver this to your front door just about anywhere in FL.

p1010595s.jpg
Dang it...will you stop doing that! :D

Been trying to ignore this sweet 2013...and you have to post up photos of the awesome bike.
punk.gif

...Time to log off...quick!

I love my '07 but you're killing me Smalls. Someone needs to buy this bad boy...Soon!!
You do realize this is the primo weather time to fly into Tampa, pop your gear on the bike and ride home? The bike is 100% broken in by the book, fresh oil, fresh final drive oil, tires are perfect and now there is enough luggage to bring the wife along! UPS me your gear and you won't have to carry it with you on the plane!

I'll honor the trade-in allowance Yamaha is giving all y'all here:

https://www.yamaha-motor.com/outdoor/surveys/13_TradeUpToAYamaha.aspx

Just get me the same things:

Promotion valid December 27, 2012 through March 31, 2013.

Eligible Models (New 2009-2013):

Grizzly 700: $500
All other ATV & Side by Side 400cc & up: $300
Star Motorcycles 950cc & up: $500
Yamaha Street Motorcycles 1000cc & up: $500
Yamaha Street Motorcycles 600cc to 800cc: $300
One (1) trade-in unit per new unit purchased.
One (1) incentive per trade-in unit.

One of the following in customer’s name must accompany trade-in unit as proof of ownership:

State or DNR registration card
Title
MCO (front and back)
Insurance Certificate
Lien Holder document

All trade allowances are up to the seller’s discretion.

NO, I don't want your trade-in. I just want to verify you have an eligible trade-in.

New toy! New toy!
to_become_senile.gif
Seriously, I think this is a crazy good deal on a 2013, new or not. The $500 trade in pays for my flight in. So I'm sitting here trying to decide if I want to finish remodeling my house or buy this bike. It is a damn close call. Why couldn't have I just won the lottery Wednesday?
banghead.gif

Just to summarize folks, this 2013 FJR1300 with YES extended warranty is as follows:

$14,628 w/o proof of a Yamaha approved trade-in

$14,128 with approved trade

This is a smoking deal for a bike with 1200 miles and all the goodies! If you don't get this now, will you miss out?