August RTE- C. FL, BBQ This Time.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LKLD

I miss Don. 😔
Reaction score
Ok, we are doing BBQ this time, and the good stuff too, none of the Sonny's stuff. Our attack on the senses will be at Smokin' Joe's, in Bowling Green, August 13th 2016, at our usual 12:00p. Plenty of room indoors for everyone, and parking is right up front. It's located on 17 at the south entrance to Bowling Green, right side.

4050 US-17, for your GPS.

Look forward to seeing everyone again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am out as I will be at NAFO then a little western riding …
bye.gif

Someone is gonna have to eat TWICE as much !

Should be good for me. Sorry to see Tony and Ken are otherwise engaged.

How 'bout pushing back a week, would that help these good people?

I'm ok with changing it. We could push it up (this coming weekend), or push it into August ( though I can't make the 6th, scalloping w/ family).

Everyone chime in with what will work, and we can go with a date that would get the most people there.

That is probably good for me (13th).
The only hitch for me is that's the weekend of Hoagy's 500 miler run in West Virginia, and I was thinking of running up there, but not sure just yet. I've had enough adventure for a bit, so probably will stay close to home for a while.
Ok, if you're still in the neighborhood, I'll be looking at a tire change. We'll keep in touch. :yes:

Looks like a good date for us.

Rob - we will probably be up in Crystal River. Maybe we can meet up and head south.

Ermm, pretty good chance of rain I'd say. As per usual, I'll shy off probably if it's too widespread for my liking.

Latest posts