Cycle World Int Motorcycle Show Dec. 12-14, 2008

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niehart

Pie Smuggler
Reaction score
It is the Cycle World International Motorcycle Show in Seattle. If you buy the tickets in October and use the code ENEWS10 then you will save $4 per ticket. $9.00 instead of $13.00.

But I can't promise that it won't snow again this year :blink:

https://www.motorcycleshows.com/

M & G @ Trattoria Michelli's at 84 Yesler Way in downtown Seattle just off of 1st Ave. (206-623-3885) Saturday Dec. 13th morning at 9AM. Even if your not going to the show, would be a good time to meet the rest of the crew.

Please PM me if your intersted so I can make sure we have room a Trattoria's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll bring my chains this year, maybe we can get a breakfast meet before the show on Saturday or Sunday.

Marcus

I left the bike home last year because of the snow forcast. I regretted that decision because the snow was pretty darn wimpy! It never stuck and created unsafe riding conditions (at least for me heading home south). I'm not even sure if I'll go this year - heck, the FJR is the same as last years so nothing important to look at.

At the first annual PNW Tech day last week, it was mentioned that a group should try and get together at the show this year. I think there will be several of us deciding on the day and time to make it happen. Now...OTOH snow sucked last year. Ruined both weekend days for me. :angry:

--G

Added link to the first post.

Would be awesome to meet & eat before the Saturday or Sunday show. Some folks would come just to meet folks even if they were not going to the show. Just a thought from my tired old brain.

Added link to the first post.
Would be awesome to meet & eat before the Saturday or Sunday show. Some folks would come just to meet folks even if they were not going to the show. Just a thought from my tired old brain.
Great idea. I'd be up for meeting somewhere for breakfast or lunch before the show. Then we could all ride in together looking like a rough and tough biker gang. :dribble: Lock the doors and hide your daughters, the FJR gang is in town! :p

Last year Zulaski had a M & G @ Trattoria Michelli's at 84 Yesler Way in downtown Seattle just off of 1st Ave. (206-623-3885). It's a good place & conveniently located for the show.

Bought my tickets, if my son comes with me we'll be in the cage.
I'd buy tickets to see both of ya on the FJR... :blink: I'm up for either day, would prefer Saturday though. Now the question...bike'n or cage'n?

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got our tickets. The kids always want to come. We might be in a cage unless we make the oldest drive and we ride.

Saturday works best for us.