Sunday, April 20th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmike2

Shtirrenuppenmeister
Reaction score
Bearly Flying is coming through from Canada. He's geting his suspension done at GP and then he and a riding buddy on a Harley are heading down the coast and cutting through Redding to go South on 395.

The plan is to meet them someplace South of Reno....maybe even ride down to the Whoa Nellie Deli in Lee Vining......

No specific details until he gets finished at GP Suspension and gets on the road. His buddy has to be in Las Vegas Sunday evening, so they'll be "riding".

I'm going to ride over the hill and meet them, anyone want to come along?

Last edited by a moderator:
Madmike, are you allowing RED motorcycles? Aren't there some rules in place here? :D
I love riding with RED FJRs, especially when I :wub: the owners, and have been riding with them since WFO-2 in 2003. There's a special place in my heart for "Red Silvey", and I've even been privileged to ride her (before the paint job...from the scene that was the reason behind that beautiful paint scheme).

:bleh: neener-neener-neener :bleh:

If I get my seat back I'll join in! You thinking Carson or Minden area...Theres always Genoa...

Cary

Madmike, are you allowing RED motorcycles? Aren't there some rules in place here? :D
I love riding with RED FJRs, especially when I :wub: the owners, and have been riding with them since WFO-2 in 2003. There's a special place in my heart for "Red Silvey", and I've even been privileged to ride her (before the paint job...from the scene that was the reason behind that beautiful paint scheme).

:bleh: neener-neener-neener :bleh:
:blush: :blushsmiley: :bike: -- and from Deb :air_kiss:

Hope we see you on this ride OldMike

maybe we'll treat you to some of this :lol: -- we know you like the food piccies

PacificGroveApril2008073.jpg

Cottage House Cafe in Pacific Grove -- yummmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Take good care of Bearly Flying, he's headed to my place next and then we're off to SFO!!

Hope we see you on this ride OldMike maybe we'll treat you to some of this :lol: -- we know you like the food piccies

PacificGroveApril2008073.jpg

Cottage House Cafe in Pacific Grove -- yummmmmm
Oooooh, man! Are you gonna finish that?

Thanks rogdeb.

I'll really try to make this. ---On my new Bill Mayer cosmic, custom, molded, fitted, cushy, comfy saddle, - (18th-- ride-in.)

And it would be a real treat and privilege to meet Bearly Flying and Madmike. (I'm a Canadian citizen too! Northern Manitoba.)

Take care.

This sounds like fun! I will have to wait and see how the schedule works out. I may bring the Asst. Den Mother (Karen's daughter, Kandi).

It will be Great to see all you guy's.

I'm going to phone MadMike Saturday and let him know where we are at and try to pick a spot convenient for everyone.

Hopefully we can dodge a few snow storms and get down there.