2nd Saturday Next month

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timalan

Reaction score
Every one skipped out this time except Vandy and His wife and me and My wife.

So, We dodged Killer Tornados and damaging winds without any problems.

The Blue Plate was closed???? So, Bad Meet up spot.

Anyone got an idea for next months Storm Chaser Saturday?

2nd Saturday, June 14th, Cliff House at 11am. :yahoo:

I will have about 110 miles of great riding in by then, Coming down 125, Across the ferry, To Harrison and then to Hwy 7! :)

Now i just need to get these damned Galfer Rotors either fixed or replaced before then... :glare:

2nd Saturday, June 14th, Cliff House at 11am. :yahoo:
I will have about 110 miles of great riding in by then, Coming down 125, Across the ferry, To Harrison and then to Hwy 7! :)

Now i just need to get these damned Galfer Rotors either fixed or replaced before then... :glare:
It's about 170 the boring route for me. thinkin its gonna take a lot longer to go the good way. how bout Noon?

We've been to that resterant but wasn't hungry enough to eat yet so that sounds like a good place to try for me too.

Anyone coming through Eureka Springs on the 2nd weekend in June? I make over to the Jasper area frequently, know the roads and backroads, and am always interested in a ride in that direction. Cliff House is great, as is the Ozark Cafe in Jasper minus the view. Current bikes - 04 FJR, CBR1000, VMAX

Hi Ray,

Depends on what the group wants to do and how early of a start we get if we ride up together.

If we don't ride up together I'd be glad to swing thru ES.

btw- if you're the guy that waltzed in and took the grand prize at SFO I might have second thoughts on all this if so. (just kidding) <_<

Robert

btw- if you're the guy that waltzed in and took the grand prize at SFO I might have second thoughts on all this if so. (just kidding) <_<
Robert
That was habachi.

Haven't heard from him in a while.

Anyone coming through Eureka Springs on the 2nd weekend in June? I make over to the Jasper area frequently, know the roads and backroads, and am always interested in a ride in that direction. Cliff House is great, as is the Ozark Cafe in Jasper minus the view. Current bikes - 04 FJR, CBR1000, VMAX
I'd do Eureka,it'd be early if we are eating at Cliff place at 11?

I like the Idea of meeting in claremore but if we are taking 412 or something else out of town we could meet down at 193rd and hwy 44 at the qt.

I didn't know it was that far to the restaurant from here.. can someone figure out how long it will take to get there .. we might have to alter the start time or the eat time.. especially if we want to deture near ES to meet a couple more riders

I like the Idea of meeting in claremore but if we are taking 412 or something else out of town we could meet down at 193rd and hwy 44 at the qt.I didn't know it was that far to the restaurant from here.. can someone figure out how long it will take to get there .. we might have to alter the start time or the eat time.. especially if we want to deture near ES to meet a couple more riders
The way I see it, It's a good distance, especially the back way, which is part of the point in Motorcycling over there. I am thinkin, 8am start, Stop for gas and a stretch In Eureka and then a little later for lunch at the cliff house.

JMHO

Tim

Galaxyblue, pipe up here. It is a shorter really nice route for you, You might wanna plan a longer route there and the short way home.

Or we could all meet at the Dodge dealer in Ozark Mo and do the ride out of Springfield. HEhehehehehe Or Hmmmmmmm!

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds good too..

We might get lucky and see the new Challenger while there..

I havent seen one yet.

Hey guys, I'm open for the 2nd Sat. as well and wouldn't mind riding over to the Cliffhouse for lunch. The way I'd do it is, meet at 161st and I-44 (QuikTrip) at 8:00 AM. Ride east on 412 to Siloam Springs, take 16 to 74 to 7 and to the Cliffhouse. That route is about 185 miles. Could be there at noon.

This Saturday looks like it would have been a perfect day to do the ride.. the weather is perfect except for the northern area.

This Saturday looks like it would have been a perfect day to do the ride.. the weather is perfect except for the northern area.

I did 500 miles today. Went mostly south...ran into a couple sprinkels, had lunch in Ozark. :yahoo: