2nd Saturday Next month

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok this is turning wierd again.

We know a couple that are out.

But who is really in.

I am in for sure again.

Thats (1)

Ok this is turning wierd again.
We know a couple that are out.

But who is really in.

I am in for sure again.

Thats (1)
I feel like the 3rd wheel here, Since i was the one who suggested the 2nd saturday ride... And i have yet to make one! :rolleyes:

I can only imagine what will arise just before NAFO... <_<

My plan is to get to the 193rd and 412 QT around 7:30ish. Wait till just after 8:00 to see who shows up.

Go 412 to Siloam Springs then 16 thru Fayettville to 74 and then 7 to Cliff House.

Sooo I guess I'm saying I'm in.

Ok thats 4 at least... Any Arkansas/Texas/Misori showing up??

I guess I will try to time my arrival around 7:45 so as not to be standing around too long..

Tim are you going to meet us along the way or at 193rd?

My number is 809-0697 if we need to touch base on anything.

And if you are planning on meeting us on the way somewhere I guess you will have a better chance of figuring out about what time we should arive.

Ok thats 4 at least... Any Arkansas/Texas/Misori showing up??I guess I will try to time my arrival around 7:45 so as not to be standing around too long..

Tim are you going to meet us along the way or at 193rd?

My number is 809-0697 if we need to touch base on anything.

And if you are planning on meeting us on the way somewhere I guess you will have a better chance of figuring out about what time we should arive.
Along the way,

Inola 88 and 412 what time?

I am home and I am tired! Great Ride guys. Thanks I needed that.

Edit: Did anyone else catch that white Pickup (we all got stuck behind them for a bit) After we went through Jay.... Three people and all that Pot smoke..... It was so strong I almost went back for another smell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm home too. I remember alot of white Chevys.

Sorry Michelle didn't see you post until after I got home or I would have taken some pics for you.

Awsome ride folks, thanks!!!!!

Edit: Yeah I'm beat too.

Last edited by a moderator: