2nd Saturday Next month

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Galaxyblue, pipe up here. It is a shorter really nice route for you, You might wanna plan a longer route there and the short way home.Or we could all meet at the Dodge dealer in Ozark Mo and do the ride out of Springfield. HEhehehehehe Or Hmmmmmmm!
This sounds good to me! I know the way down 125 VERY well, And it never gets boring riding down into Arkansas!

We can make a real fun trip out of it also, And hit Push Mountain then head to Jasper!

I will go along with what everyone else wants to do!

Adam

So what's the plan? If Ya wanna do do the quick trip meet up. Which one and what time. I think I am game. Youngest Daughter has ACT test that day. If all the elder kids work. I'll have to stay home and take her to the test. but I think I can work it out.

Tim

Sounds like meet at 193rd and 412. morningish..next planned destination the restaurant.

not sure of the start times but 8 or 9 sounds ok to me..

It could even be a touch earlier if necessary.

I just hope this wind stops blowing.. I took a ride down way past Muskogee with those 25 mph winds and the wife hated it.

Sounds like meet at 193rd and 412. morningish..next planned destination the restaurant.not sure of the start times but 8 or 9 sounds ok to me..

It could even be a touch earlier if necessary.

I just hope this wind stops blowing.. I took a ride down way past Muskogee with those 25 mph winds and the wife hated it.
I got the new Rifle "wing" shield on mine. Wife says its much quieter. But the wind really has sucked here of late.

OK, count me back in.

My Dad's been in the hospital for the last couple a weeks so I'm not going to get to do my Smokey Mtn. trip.

I'm trying to get it set up for one of my sisters to come into town this weekend so I can clear my head.

I've read through the threads and it's about as clear as mud as to what you guys are planning.

I'm open to anything. (As of right now)

As far as eating goes, I'll just stick a peanut butter an jelly samich in my pocket. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok my $.02 is what I think we are planning is to meet at the Cliff House Inn and eat lunch.

It is still unclear as to whether we are going to show up there at 11:00 AM or 12:00 noon.

Does that make it at least murkie for now?

Robert

Ok my $.02 is what I think we are planning is to meet at the Cliff House Inn and eat lunch.
It is still unclear as to whether we are going to show up there at 11:00 AM or 12:00 noon.

Robert
How bout noon and that will make the muck more clear.

And instead of me riding to tulsa and then back I might merge in about Inola when I see the FJR convoy.

Anyone Got a idea on route.... I Really hate that 412 bit. But ?

Robert
How bout noon and that will make the muck more clear.

And instead of me riding to tulsa and then back I might merge in about Inola when I see the FJR convoy.

Anyone Got a idea on route.... I Really hate that 412 bit. But ?
I'll let you guys work it out and try to jump in somewhere.

Hey guys, I'm open for the 2nd Sat. as well and wouldn't mind riding over to the Cliffhouse for lunch. The way I'd do it is, meet at 161st and I-44 (QuikTrip) at 8:00 AM. Ride east on 412 to Siloam Springs, take 16 to 74 to 7 and to the Cliffhouse. That route is about 185 miles. Could be there at noon.
I think we will probably have to stick with petey's suggested route on the way there.

Hey guys, I'm open for the 2nd Sat. as well and wouldn't mind riding over to the Cliffhouse for lunch. The way I'd do it is, meet at 161st and I-44 (QuikTrip) at 8:00 AM. Ride east on 412 to Siloam Springs, take 16 to 74 to 7 and to the Cliffhouse. That route is about 185 miles. Could be there at noon.
I think we will probably have to stick with petey's suggested route on the way there.
I could jump in at Elkins.

I swear... :angry2:

Count me out again.

My bike will be in the shop getting the valve adjustment done, TPS done, and hopefully that cures the problems i am having.

I also have the Galfer problem to fix still... I don't even think i will have this bike ready before NAFO, At this rate.

Anyone care to lend me about 1 week to get everything together? :p

Adam

Count me out again.

My bike will be in the shop getting the valve adjustment done, TPS done, and hopefully that cures the problems i am having.

I also have the Galfer problem to fix still... I don't even think i will have this bike ready before NAFO, At this rate.

Adam
Crap, Stupid FJR's :dribble:

Count me out again.

Adam
Crap, Stupid FJR's :dribble:
Yeah, But i love this bike!

I have had almost 30,000 trouble free (S)miles on this ride, And it finally decided to speak up and demand some TLC. :haha:

It's at the Yamaha dealer in West Plains,MO now... They quoted me $150 for the valve adjustment... I will have to see about that! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out again too.

A friend of mine's 24 yr. old son OD'd the night before last.

Funeral's Sat. at 11.

And I had been thinkin' how bad things were for me...