2008 EOM Registration Site

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
The registration site for this years EOM (Eastern Owners Meeting) is now live. The shirts look awesome and the roads are even better!! Check it out and get registered.

www.fjreom.com

JW

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, I went back to update my t-shirt order and now I'm in the list twice.

I'll plan to ride down on Thursday so I'll be at the Brier on Thursday evening.

Oops, I went back to update my t-shirt order and now I'm in the list twice.
I'll plan to ride down on Thursday so I'll be at the Brier on Thursday evening.
Double Registration = Free Beer for Webmaster! ;)

I'll take care of it.

JW

Several people have emailed me asking what colors the shirts are available in? Only black this year. I have added that information to the site as well.

Thanks,

JW

Sweet!

The site looks great - eventually I'll get around to registering. I've gotta procrastinate for a bit before I do it.

Several people have emailed me asking what colors the shirts are available in? Only black this year. I have added that information to the site as well.
Thanks,

JW

Planned or unplanned kind of a neat idea to match the shirts to the year color of the bike eh?

I just registered at the hotel (been undrer a rock for a few months)

HOWEVER, (this may have been covered elsewhere and I just haven't found it yet)...the room block is only through Sunday, it does not cover Sunday night to a Monday morning check out...this means have to check out by 1100 on Sunday...What's up with that??????