2008 EOM Registration Site

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leaving bright and early tomorrow morning, plan to arrive late on Thursday.
Same here, everything is packed, bike is prepped. All thats left is a shower in the morning (your welcome!) and point the front wheel south.

I understand were gonna be overnighting together in Bradford. Ride safe bud and see you tomorrow night.

I almost made it out of Canada. Cruising along making great time and all of a sudden the bike starts this funky chicken shit. I am able to pull over and find a hole the size of my little finger in my brand new rear Storm. I plugged it and started rolling.........flat again. This sucks, plug it again and started rolling.........flat again. Time to head home after three strings doubled up it finally held. I am now home safe and sound with the rim sitting at the dealers. Avon is going to replace the tire and cover the install at no charge. Please send lots of updates and pics.

Canadian FJR

Ya'll ride safe an have a good time!

Unfortunately EOM isn't in the cards now :(

Between my primary job going down hill fast (last man standing in a thirteen person Department :eek: ) and a vendor with his head jammed up his Anal Crevasse on my sideline business, this job has to be finished by Monday as the photog will be shooting this " Showcase Kitchen" Tuesday, and I really need this exposure.

Shit just isn't gonna happen <_<

Sorry folks! Next year for certain.

:jester:

I just got back this afternoon from Detroit (work trip), mowed the yard twice from all the rain, gased up the bike, packing furiously, bathed the dog, sleep, on the road bright and early tomorrow (Thursday) morning. I'm staying in Princeton Thursday night and getting new skins put on at Freedom Motorsports Friday morning. I'll see you all at Brier Friday afternoon sometime.

Smoke

Ya'll ride safe an have a good time!
Unfortunately EOM isn't in the cards now :(

Between my primary job going down hill fast (last man standing in a thirteen person Department :eek: ) and a vendor with his head jammed up his Anal Crevasse on my sideline business, this job has to be finished by Monday as the photog will be shooting this " Showcase Kitchen" Tuesday, and I really need this exposure.

Shit just isn't gonna happen <_<

Sorry folks! Next year for certain.

Quit with your your f'in whining! Get your ass down here you fucktard!

JW

Quit with your your f'in whining! Get your ass down here you fucktard!
JW

Ha! kisses to ya there Willy! Eat a cock!!!

Just got home from the "Kitchen from Hell" gotta go back tomorrow and install knobs an align doors, then it's payday!!!! Might get a few pics to show it off to y'all here once the photog does his thing.

Sure wish I was down that'a way with y'all..............I'm most certain I'd be drunk and naked by now :yahoo: Prolly propositioning you and Scab.

Get Drunk and Wreck some shit for me guys!!!!!!!!!!

:****:

I almost made it out of Canada. Cruising along making great time and all of a sudden the bike starts this funky chicken shit. I am able to pull over and find a hole the size of my little finger in my brand new rear Storm. I plugged it and started rolling.........flat again. This sucks, plug it again and started rolling.........flat again. Time to head home after three strings doubled up it finally held. I am now home safe and sound with the rim sitting at the dealers. Avon is going to replace the tire and cover the install at no charge. Please send lots of updates and pics.
Aw crap man, that blow wet wooly monkey cawk! Can't say I blame ya though. I had a *blast* with Brody and FJRRob. I wish I could post up a bunch of pics but these mofo's DON'T EVER STOP! EVER! Well, just for gas and a bite to eat and then they hop back on and haul ass!

I think I've got 30 pics, and 20 of those are just the line up of bikes in the parking lot. I do have about an hour of video though (my vid setup got so hot on Sat I couldn't even hold on to it. It really doesn't like rechargable batteries. Did fine on Sunday with the plain old duracell's.)...

I'll post something up soon.