2008 EOM Registration Site

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can stay through Monday, it just won't be at the group rate. If someone told you that you can't stay, you might want to call back tomorrow during normal business hours and talk to a manager. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Thanks,

JW

Is the cut off for registering Sept. 1? Not that I want to wait THAT LONG, but, not sure about vacation time right now. Thanks!

Is the cut off for registering Sept. 1? Not that I want to wait THAT LONG, but, not sure about vacation time right now. Thanks!
No, After September 1st the registration fee in non-refundable. There will be a cutoff for the banquet at some point because we have to give the hotel a firm number. Hope you can make it.

JW

You can stay through Monday, it just won't be at the group rate. If someone told you that you can't stay, you might want to call back tomorrow during normal business hours and talk to a manager. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
Thanks,

JW
The lady I spoke with said even trying to set me up with a complety diff. reservation (one without any ties to the 1300 special) she showed no rooms avail. for Sun. into Monday....though she did suggest (like you did--thanks) to call back tomorrow when "the guy" that does the room blocks will be in and he may be able to figure it out...so I'll try again tomorrow and will let ya know. BTW thanks for the quick response :D

I will check with Kandy about the sunday to monday rate; she is who I spoke to about the group reservation. We have 70 rooms blocked, and only 30 booked as of a week ago. Give me a couple of days, as I am deployed / in the field right now.

-wr

Thanks,

JW
The lady I spoke with said even trying to set me up with a complety diff. reservation (one without any ties to the 1300 special) she showed no rooms avail. for Sun. into Monday....though she did suggest (like you did--thanks) to call back tomorrow when "the guy" that does the room blocks will be in and he may be able to figure it out...so I'll try again tomorrow and will let ya know. BTW thanks for the quick response :D

Might be jumping the gun here, but I registered week before last and haven't seen an invoice yet - how long should it take?

Funny, I was wondering the same thing, Jim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be jumping the gun here, but I registered week before last and haven't seen an invoice yet - how long should it take?
Yes you are!! Just kidding, I had a few issues with the data on the back end of the site. Those are now resolved so everyone will be receiving a paypal invoice shortly. Hopefully tonight if comcast decides that my address is worthy of a reliable connection to the internet.

JW

I see that Borrec is registered... Borrec, it might rain at some point over the weekend. You sure that you want to come? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: