the scary part is how it will look

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj bill

Reaction score
here are the layouts on my bike,2 shades of blue and silver (not to much silver cuz im a raider hater).good or bad your input is requested,asap tho cuz its gettin shot thursday.

1013081127a.jpg

1013081127.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
when i first showed the pics to the wife she said one word......tron...lol

yea it seems awful busy bit will tame down alittle with all the tape off,i hope.

DJ Bill,

You know how it goes with paint... To each his own....

A lot of FJR riders seem to be pretty conservative with regards to graphics (painted ones too)...

Me, I like the sport bike look on a sport tourer...

Thats why I did graphics on my bags also.

Its gonna look SWEET!!

WW

here are the layouts on my bike,2 shades of blue and silver (not to much silver cuz im a raider hater).good or bad your input is requested,asap tho cuz its gettin shot thursday.

1013081127a.jpg

1013081127.jpg
I like it! It will look great. I have never seen anything like it.

hope smitty likes it,he will be using my fjr after he installs the cruise control while im in his home state of misery for turkey day,opps i mispelled missouri.lol

You might as well be driving a large powdered donut!Cop magnet!

I can't wait to see how it looks though.
You mean rookie cop magnet. Only rookies eat powdered donuts. The sugar gets all over the dark blue uniform. It's the first thing I teach the new guys when I'm training.

hope smitty likes it,he will be using my fjr after he installs the cruise control while im in his home state of misery for turkey day,opps i mispelled missouri.lol

Can't wait to see that paint work. I will be very careful.. :rolleyes: Smitty :yahoo:

Screw everyone.....if that's what ya want....git it. It'll give me something to laugh at.

It's your bike!!..... I agree with ODOT.....did i say that?!???!!!........ :eek: it looks like its haulin ass just sittin there ;) Enjoy

B........

You might as well be driving a large powdered donut!Cop magnet!

I can't wait to see how it looks though.
You mean rookie cop magnet. Only rookies eat powdered donuts. The sugar gets all over the dark blue uniform. It's the first thing I teach the new guys when I'm training.
(Sorry, had to continue the FNG's Hijack here:)

Ya.. They gots to be eating the chocolate creme filled ones like the F(at) T(raining) O(fficer)'s !!!

HAhahahahahaha!!

(Hijack done).

Might look nice, but i guess i would have waited until the bike got scratched up some before repainting a brand new '08. Looking forward to the pics.