FJR1300 Exhaust Systems - Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warchild

Benevolent Dictator
Reaction score
Februaury 19th Update:

[SIZE=14pt]This Group Buy is now CANCELED!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

As usual, the asshat actions of the Few have spoiled it for the Many.

After reviewing the issue, the vendor, his partners and I have decided it's just not worth putting up with your shit.

Those who have signed up for the Group Buy prior to its closing will be contacted by the vendor and will be offered the opportunity to complete the original good-deal transaction.

The rest of you are basically fucked. You know who you can thank for this. :glare:

This Group Buy last 2 weeks, Feb 13 - Feb 27, 2007

Systems from LeoVince, Muzzy and Two Brothers Racing are offered.

The vendor is well known in the Blackbird community - and these prices are pretty awesome. Example:

Leo Vince SBK Titanium Oval slip-on system: $639!!!

Muzzy 4-1 Full System Carbon Fiber canister - $850!!!!

Muzzy 4-1 Full System with Titanium canister - $880!!!!

Have fun shopping - wish I was getting one of these systems.... :(

FJR1300_DOCF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could, but I had 2 much fun with the GBs at Christmas! I'm out on this one :(

Next year!

Yeah! Those are good prices on the Muzzy systems. Both the carbon fiber and titanium canister systems list over $1000.00.

Is the Muzzy titanium oval canister included? Never mind -- I will check FJRTech and find out. Mucho thanks! :clapping:

Okay, I have looked at the offerings.

Are the carbon fiber or titanium Muzzy cans worth the extra $400.00 bucks over the aluminum? Is it just a little weight difference and aesthetics or am I missing something?

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Thanks for doing this Warchild! You are goingto have a bunch of happy campers. Too bad there are no Muzzy offerings for 06-07.

Now I have to make a decision...was looking for a full system...maybe Two Bros slip-ons? Hmmmm...

Jebus Fookin' Crispies! I just dropped 7+ large today and now this?! Damn, and I thought boating was a cash leech! :blink: Lessee: Exhaust for the Feej, BMS for the Wee, what's an addict to do? :dntknw:

On the Muzzy site... It keeps linking down to the picture that WC has up there for the various options... Anyone else getting this? And didn't TeeRex put out a sound clip on his LV's? Off to search...

And a question:

Leo Vince SBK SLIP-ON 04-05 SBK Evo 2 (quieter) - Stainless mid pipe with Stainless OVAL $xxx.xx $xxx.xx
I can't find stainless cans on the LV site only aluminum. Izzat what this is/should be or is this an unlisted item?

NIce list WC :rsc: ..... but no 06 / 07 Muzzy . :huh: Guess I'm out.
Actually, you're not out... you're just delayed.

The '06-'07 Muzzy line will not be available until mid-ish April.

Instead of making everyone wait, the vendor will hold a separate Group Buy specific to the Muzzy's for youse '06-'07 guys around mid-April.

So, in essence... youse guys have more time to scrape your pennies together. Everyone else needs to jump and commit within the next 14 days. ;)

Are the carbon fiber or titanium Muzzy cans worth the extra $400.00 bucks over the aluminum? Is it just a little weight difference and aesthetics or am I missing something?
The weight savings for the full system Titanium is not insignificant.

Not too mention it looks completely bad-ass. If I were to score any of these systems, it would be the Muzzy 4-1 Ti system:

Titanium.jpg

My picks for this GB would be in this order:

1) 4-1 Muzzy Ti full system

2) Muzzy duel Ti canister slip-ons

3) LeoVince SBK duel Ti Oval slip-ons

4) Muzzy duel CF slip-ons

5) LeoVince SBK duel CF Oval slip-ons

Figgers I got the cheapo aluminum Leo Vince jobbies not on your short list. The King-O-Bling, I ain't! :lol:

Hmmm..........lots-o-bling I can't afford.

Question: What does one do with the centerstand if purchasing the 4 into 1 systems? Remove it?

I assume they still have the cats, right? I mean, I wouldn't want to harm the environment or anything.

Oh the agony... I'm a WAITER again! :blink: :lol:

See you in April!

NIce list WC :rsc: ..... but no 06 / 07 Muzzy . :huh: Guess I'm out.
Actually, you're not out... you're just delayed.

The '06-'07 Muzzy line will not be available until mid-ish April.

Instead of making everyone wait, the vendor will hold a separate Group Buy specific to the Muzzy's for youse '06-'07 guys around mid-April.

So, in essence... youse guys have more time to scrape your pennies together. Everyone else needs to jump and commit within the next 14 days. ;)
OK........I be waiting 'til April then. I'm in for the full 4/1 Ti system.

WC - I would think that the vendor would comp you a set as you brought this together - and that should include every GB. After all, you need to verify the quality if you are to bring your people to the party.

You are truly a stand up kinda guy. I would recommend The Prince by Machiavelli as a starting point. :vinsent:

Status
Not open for further replies.