FJR1300 Exhaust Systems - Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm..........lots-o-bling I can't afford.
Question: What does one do with the centerstand if purchasing the 4 into 1 systems? Remove it?
You keep the centerstand. It doesn't interfere. Also, the Muzzy 4/1 system fits all year FJRs.
So the Muzzy 4/1 has some sort of metal tab on the left side of the FJR that the centerstand rubber stop rests against when in the up position?

Question: What does one do with the centerstand if purchasing the 4 into 1 systems? Remove it?
You keep the centerstand. It doesn't interfere. Also, the Muzzy 4/1 system fits all year FJRs.
So the Muzzy 4/1 has some sort of metal tab on the left side of the FJR that the centerstand rubber stop rests against when in the up position?
Don't know FOR SURE on the Muzzy, Skoot, but that's exactly how it is on the 4-2-1 Micron system on my Honda Blackbird -- tab welded off inside of the collector on the right side that extends over to the left with a rubber bumper on it to stop the centerstand (OEM centerstand stop was on the left side on it too).

Last edited by a moderator:
The Muzzy system comes with a separate bolt on bracket for a centerstand stop. Easy peasey.

Thats because someone's ego may have got in the way. Instead of looking at the big picture (best price around) it was more like "look at what "I'M" doing for you guys. Me, Me, Me that's all our society has come to lately. I think it's great that someone takes the lead and gets great deals for us.....but if it's not the best deal around don't get pissed and remove their post so no one can see it. I guess mine will be "removed" now.

The Muzzy system comes with a separate bolt on bracket for a centerstand stop. Easy peasey.
unsure of the full system, but the Ti slip-on has a centerstand stop-tab weldment. it looks like this:

Muzzy_CenterStand2.jpg

More pics

[SIZE=14pt]The FJR1300 Exhaust Systems Group Buy - STARTS NOW!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]https://www.fjrtech.com/Exhaust_GB.cfm[/SIZE]

This Group Buy last 2 weeks, Feb 13 - Feb 27, 2007

Systems from LeoVince, Muzzy and Two Brothers Racing are offered.

The vendor is well known in the Blackbird community - and these prices are pretty awesome. Example:

Leo Vince SBK Titanium Oval slip-on system: $639!!!
Stupid question:

Leo Vince SBK Titanium Oval slip-on system: $639!!!

Is this for both sides?

A variety of off-topic posts (including my own) were moved to this thread. That leaves this thread exclusively to folks who want to consider pursuing the group buy.

Stupid question:Leo Vince SBK Titanium Oval slip-on system: $639!!!

Is this for both sides?
No, that just the left side. The right side is $14,899.99 :bleh:

Yeah, both cans. Such a deal!

The GB is suspended? :angry: I had the GB page open, and was trying to make my decision on which system to choose. Made my decision and tried to enter my information, and "bam", the GB page is updated with the "GB is suspended" message. I guess timing is everything! Normally, I wouldn't be too upset about someone stopping my farkle madness and saving me money, but the timing of this one seemed to be too perfect. I was rear ended a few weeks ago by another bike, and his insurance is paying for a new exhaust system. Damn, what to do? Do we have any indication as to whether this GB will be back in the works, or should I go ahead and find another source for my exhaust system? (probably a rhetorical question, unless someone has an answer they want to release). I sure appreciate everything that WC does for this community, and I hope he can get this GB back on track. The weather is getting nice here in Texas, and I sure would like to get back on the road with my new pipes (wherever they come from). OK, my whining is over.

Not just suspended. Read the opening post. This Group Buy is CANCELED!

As usual, the asshat actions of the Few have spoiled it for the Many.

After reviewing the issue, the vendor, his partners and I have decided it's just not worth putting up with the asshats who want to shit on it.

Those who have signed up for the Group Buy prior to its closing will be contacted by the vendor and will be offered the opportunity to complete the original good-deal transaction.

The rest of you are basically fucked. You know who you can thank for this.

This thread is closed.

Have a nice goddamn day.

Status
Not open for further replies.