No less than 500

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arrive early and leave late cause there's gonna be ALOT of folks to party with!

There will be no less than 500 there. Let's go for broke. July 2008, Colorado. Make plans NOW!
Yep, that's what I told Tim just after the WFO-6 Saturday banquet. Aaannndddd....if a couple of "other" things come into alignment, we could easily be over 1,000.

I'm thinking of making up a picture portfolio and hitting the local dealers. Perhaps they can notify their FJR owners about next year......... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am already planning on being there, just waiting for the dates to be announced. Also already have plans to have my wife fly out and meet me! Should be a blast!

Last edited by a moderator:
arrive early and leave late cause there's gonna be ALOT of folks to party with!
michelle, dibbs on the airplane seat nexxt to you to start the party...

:rofl:
Maybe we should "raffle" tickets to the airplane/banquet seats next to Michelle???? :dribble: Wouldn't that make a great NAFO fund-raiser! :yahoo:

I am already planning on being there, just waiting for the dates to be announced.
Scott, it should be the same weekend. Flying your S.O. to the event will be a popular theme. I'm thinking when the time gets closer, you guys should try and coordinate arrival/departure times soyou can share rental cars or taxi cabs.

I'll be there (Riding this time no towing). Maybe we should have a shuttle from the airport to the "Event" for the SO's who fly in? With between 500 and 1000 attendees the shuttle will be full on every trip....

No matter what, I'm gonna be there with time off to spare on each side of it for riding the mountains I once lived and skied in. Got a GREAT throw back Honky Tonk band I gotta see (know the bass player, and their original CDs kill) and they better not have broken up by then. Would love to catch them on a night they're playing up in Gold Hill at the Inn. Got more damn riding to do in the Colorado Rockies than I can fit in, and a few people I need to stop and see. (But probably not my first ex.) :lol:

Dates, times, reservations??? Gotta be reserving this time off ASAP!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts