Signup For E. KY Ride April 11-14th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithaba

Reaction score
So far only 3 CONFIRMED people going. There are only 16 beds available, so I want to make sure those who are commited get a spot. As a result, I will start taking confirmations now. Please only confirm if you are pretty damn sure you can make it.

Side Note* I will be changing the routes to minimize time spent in VA. We will maximize time spent in KY to avoid removing of RADAR. Each day will probably entail about 1 hour in VA clicky but trust me, this road is worth it!!!!

If you want the mapsource files, please PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send them to you.

Deadline for sign up will be March 1st, or when all the slots are full. At that time, I will need to get money for the hotels.

11th We have 1 2bd cottage (good for 2 up riders) - 60.73 per person/couple

1 bedroom (2 queen beds) cottage - 53.98 per person

12th - 33.00 per person Full Breakfast Buffet included (couples may want to book their own, King bed, let me know so I can get you the group rate)

13th - 28.05 per person Breakfast included

Paypal will be the easiest way.

So here's who we got so far.

1. keithaba

2. Jagermeister (and his S.O.)

3. Borrec

delete

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh noooo!!! You don't get off that easy!!! Out with it I say!!!! ;)
I was messin' with ya' & decided that, since I don't know you that it's probably not a good idea & could be construed the wrong way. It's happened before, believe it or not.

I don't know... is it because I'm a woman that folks think that I'm always serious? :unknw:

On a serious note, I may have to reconsider this trip since it may not be all in VA for me.

Merry Christmas everyone, signed off until later, Heidi

Oh noooo!!! You don't get off that easy!!! Out with it I say!!!! ;)
I was messin' with ya' & decided that, since I don't know you that it's probably not a good idea & could be construed the wrong way. It's happened before, believe it or not.

I don't know... is it because I'm a woman that folks think that I'm always serious? :unknw:

On a serious note, I may have to reconsider this trip since it may not be all in VA for me.

Merry Christmas everyone, signed off until later, Heidi
OK, now you REALLY have to say it!

Call me confirmed. Mr. & Mrs. Quicksilver.

If work doesn't get in the way, I'm planning for it. Pretty darn sure.

But, I can only see my work travel schedule about 4 weeks out, at best.

I have many weeks of cervesa and tequilia drinking coming about that time. (down south).

On the 13th, we're gonna do our own thing and stay in Lexington. (reservation made)

On the 12th, I called and made a reservation at BW,

but got a shitty rate of $90.(I need to work on that. I didn't mention FJR)

On the 11th, I have not done anything yet. I assume I need to call them and mention FJR.

Call me confirmed. Mr. & Mrs. Quicksilver.
If work doesn't get in the way, I'm planning for it. Pretty darn sure.

But, I can only see my work travel schedule about 4 weeks out, at best.

I have many weeks of cervesa and tequilia drinking coming about that time. (down south).

On the 13th, we're gonna do our own thing and stay in Lexington. (reservation made)

On the 12th, I called and made a reservation at BW,

but got a shitty rate of $90.(I need to work on that. I didn't mention FJR)

On the 11th, I have not done anything yet. I assume I need to call them and mention FJR.
I already have everything reserved. Just cancel your reservation for the 12th at best western. I'll call them and change one of the rooms to a king bed, so you still get the group rate. .

For the 11th, you could get the 2 bedroom cottage, that way you 2 will have your own room and bathroom. I think Jager will be taking the other bedroom with his S.O. in that cottage. Again, that is also already reserved

Keith

Just cancel your reservation for the 12th at best western. I'll call them and change one of the rooms to a king bed, so you still get the group rate. .
For the 11th, you could get the 2 bedroom cottage, that way you 2 will have your own room and bathroom. I think Jager will be taking the other bedroom with his S.O. in that cottage. Again, that is also already reserved
OK, I cancelled my BW reservation.

Yep, put me down to share a cottage with Crash-Meister. :D (been there done that)

I think that I'll be in on this ride. Looking for a roomy. Anyone that might like to share expenses?

O.K...I'm guessing that this thread rolled over from another one so I am a bit behind the curve. This ride sounds like fun and I am definitely interested but I need the cliff notes please. Can someone give me the 5Ws or the link to the previous thread?

Good deal Borrec. So Keith, put me down as a "confirmed". Hey Borrec, do I know you, already? Were you at EOM? What is your real first name?

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend. I have a 3-week business trip going at that time. This sucks that I won't be able to join you all. At least my trip is happening in the Carribbean. I can live with that.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend. I have a 3-week business trip going at that time. This sucks that I won't be able to join you all. At least my trip is happening in the Carribbean. I can live with that.
Bummer Don

Hey, sent email to your yahoo account about this coming weekend, Heidi

Heide,

Have you ever been by breaks interstate park. I am redoing routes, and considering maybe running about 1.5 hours into VA by breaks interstate park. I'm not sure yet, still working on final routes.

Heide,
Have you ever been by breaks interstate park. I am redoing routes, and considering maybe running about 1.5 hours into VA by breaks interstate park. I'm not sure yet, still working on final routes.
You just can't resist riding in VA, can you? Hehehehe... for sure, there is some great riding here. Breaks Interstate Park... not making a mental connection w/ the name. What road is it on? I'd connect better w/ a road then a park... being of the more riding than sightseeing sort.

Heidi