2004 fjr abs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebduke

Reaction score
Had this bike for just over a month now. Drove it 2 hours through pouring rain south of Chicago just to get it home. My cousin is a long time fjr owner and fanatic. He talked me into getting one myself and I don't regret it one bit. In one month, I've already out over 2000 miles on the bike and have enjoyed every second of it. Ride safe!

Ps mines the Grey one🤙

Attachments

• 20240808_204603.jpg
    20240808_204603.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 1
Ack! NOT grey. Beautiful Cerulean Silver! I've had several and have put over 400,000 miles the '04 FJRs. Great vintage!

Congrats! But why didn't you listen to your cousin sooner? :cool:

Ack! NOT grey. Beautiful Cerulean Silver! I've had several and have put over 400,000 miles the '04 FJRs. Great vintage!

Congrats! But why didn't you listen to your cousin sooner? :cool:
Ah yes thank you for the correction, cerulean silver!
400,000!?
I really wish I would have listened long ago. This bike is unbelievable!

welcome here, and wait till you see a dark orange metallic FJR ( if it wasn't on the papers, i would never guessed it )

Had this bike for just over a month now. Drove it 2 hours through pouring rain south of Chicago just to get it home. My cousin is a long time fjr owner and fanatic. He talked me into getting one myself and I don't regret it one bit. In one month, I've already out over 2000 miles on the bike and have enjoyed every second of it. Ride safe!

Ps mines the Grey one🤙
Welcome from Arendal, Norway. Enjoy your ride....., and do it safe🏍️👍.

Ps mines the Grey one🤙
Welcome from Arendal, Norway. Enjoy your ride.... and do it safely 👍🏍️.