2006 EOM weekend photo thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FJRChick,

Wow your pictures came out great! Very detailed, but how did that traitor with the Triumph shirt get in there? :D

I missed it this year. Looks like everyone had a great time.
He use to have a FJR. He rode a naked Triumph Speed Triple from Jacksonville, FL with a group of FJR ridrers. I think after that he can ride with any one he wants too. :)
Agree with that! Just sold my S3, great bikes with world's worst saddle. The S3 at the meet had a Sargent seat. What an improvement!

I had a blast riding my Triumph Speed Triple (S3) at the meet. Good riding, good people and good food. It does not get much better.

I must say I wish I had my FJR for the ride up and back. The return trip to Jacksonville was a grind. I could barely get off the bike by the time I pulled into my driveway. Pain everywhere.

Hi Lance,

We where wondering were you got off to.

:bye:

What's a DG?
Check Killboy's front page you'll see where I was at... :grin:

So was this you?

Looks like you had a good ol time!

03873.jpg

I had a blast riding my Triumph Speed Triple (S3) at the meet. Good riding, good people and good food. It does not get much better.I must say I wish I had my FJR for the ride up and back. The return trip to Jacksonville was a grind. I could barely get off the bike by the time I pulled into my driveway. Pain everywhere.
You should have just left it here with me! :lol: :D :rolleyes: