2007 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the new owners will be female or gay? JK

We can tease the 07 owners, with their pink bikes.

I hope it looks a little different/more black cherryish in person.

Alright, who stole the '07 from the mast head?! :angry:

Don't make me go Fife on your sorry ass!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, who stole the '07 from the mast head?! :angry:
Don't make me go Fife on your sorry ass!
Still shows up for me, I believe. Like this, below? Isn't it the pink...err, I mean Cherry one on the end?

banner06.jpg

That lineup is still missing 1 US color though, or does the '06A not count?

Still haven't found the right pic of the the 06A, and I'm not realy happy with the one I got of the AE anyway.

My big question is why the most active thread in ages is [SIZE=24pt]5 pages about purple![/SIZE]

:dntknw:

My big question is why the most active thread in ages is [SIZE=24pt]5 pages about purple![/SIZE] :dntknw:
It might be because I played a serious game of whack-a-mole yesterday when the announcment came out to confine discussion to one thread. Instead of 5+ threads of 1 page....it's 5 pages of one thread.

....I did relent today and let some other thread go by that was a slightly different subject on the '07s....

Still haven't found the right pic of the the 06A, and I'm not realy happy with the one I got of the AE anyway.
So if any of the '06 owners want proper representation, had better find/take a good photo of the same perspective?

My big question is why the most active thread in ages is [SIZE=24pt]5 pages about purple![/SIZE]

:dntknw:
I think because it is [SIZE=14pt]PURPLE[/SIZE] :lol:

So if any of the '06 owners want proper representation, had better find/take a good photo of the same perspective?
I doubt anyone but a professional photographer could get a proper matching photo (what with the plain white reflections and all), but find, yes.

:D That Cherry looks like the same color as my 06 wing, if it is it looks plain in the shade but very nice in the sun.
DSCF0745.jpg

I happen to like the Black Cherry color. All you cherry bashers should embrace your creative sides and give it a chance.
:D

I always wanted to be a cherry basher. Not meant to be. Grew up surrounded by whores.

I happen to like the Black Cherry color. All you cherry bashers should embrace your creative sides and give it a chance.
:D

So that would mean that the '07 owners are getting their cherry?

Oh....I can see that this thread is about to denigrate......er, uhm...degenerate rather quickly.

Notice the availablility dates?
$15,599 (Cerulean Silver) Available from January 2007

$13,799 (Black Cherry) Available from December 2006

Looks like the PDP is finito.

No mas.
Was on a business trip that fortunately took me past Cullman AL -- so I HAD to stop in D&H Cycles.

(plus wanted to spend some money there as they are so good to the FJR forum etc.... but the shop is extremely small -- and had very few (and NO D&H logo items) --but managed to drop a few bucks anyway)

Confirmed by D&H -- no more PDP. They did however mention that they may be able to lock in discount prices if you leave a deposit -- may still be the best deal going for an '07.