2007 NEW FJR1300A AVAILABLE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFJR

Reaction score
Just went to Texas Yamaha South to update my inspection sticker.

They have a beautiful new 2007 FJR1300A waiting for you.

I am sure they wont budge off the $13,799 sticker....but WTF, you could be riding this weekend.

MAP

I bought my AE from those guys back in October. I didn't get the best deal but they certainly worked well with me. When it was all over I did not feel like I got screwed which is pretty much all I hope for when purchasing rolling stock.

They are really just around the corner from me so that helped with the decision. I have also had a couple of good experiences with the maintenance department.

So in short if your in Houston and you want a 2007 A you may want to check them out.

YMMV,

Cary

What about all the FJRS at those places in Tennesee they are advertising for $11,700 OTD? Are they not in stock. Or do people have an aversion to shopping across the miles?

Cary, did you look at the shop on 59 and airport rd? Prices?
That is where I bought... All told, I ended up around $2,500 below list on the AE. $1,000 they took off list the rest they made up in the trade. Not as good as some of the deals we hear about now but at the time, I thought it was okay. They let me test drive the bike before buying it which really sealed the deal for me. I absolutely love the bike. I just need more time to ride it.

CaryB

If any of you folks are wanting a new 2007 FJR right now, see my ad in classifieds. Mine just arrived and is ready to go. Unfortunately, I have several issues I need to help my 89 year old dad on so this season is shot before it started. I'm trying to save my $500 deposit.

Bike is at dealer in Iowa, new 2007 FJR 1300A, 0 miles.

$12,100 out the door. MSRP of $13,800

Buyer can also step into my negotiated price on the Yam YES 4 year extended warranty of $379 or 389? I think it lists for $800. You can opt to buy this or not, your choice.

Buyer can also call dealer to get set up on 0% financing for 6 months, no payments for 6 months, only something like $500? down to hold the bike.

I'm at 612 348-5196 work or 651 451-3732 home if interested.

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a new FJR from Houston South Yamaha last month as well as three bikes before that over the years. I can highly recommend their dealership for parts, service and good sales personnel that know Yamahas.