• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007A FJR1300 with tons of farkles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcpd807

Reaction score
After much thought, I have decided to sell my FJR. I have a 6 month old and do not have time to ride anymore. We are also looking at buying a bigger house, so I am going to part with my FJR. :(

I am not going to sell any of the farkles separately at this time, so please don’t ask. FJR is in Hardy, VA. The closest airport for a fly and ride would be Roanoke Regional Airport.

$8300 firm

Title in hand

2007 FJR1300A

31385 miles

Leather Russell Day Long Saddle front and rear

Givi V46 color matched trunk with top luggage rack

Garmin Nuvi 550 with car mount included and lifetime map updates

XM radio antenna

JM2003 Dual communication system with CB antenna

Heated grips

Rifle Windshield

Skyway hydration kit

Power Commander V with dual maps and toggle switch

Camera Mount

Radar detector mount and wiring

Voltmeter

Bags Connection Trial QL Tankbag with gas tank collar

Silver strip kit

Reflective saddle bag decals

Passenger peg extenders with heat shields

Saddle bag liners

New cam chain tensioner

Wynpro block off plates installed

Wynpro kickstand enlargement plate

Michelin PR2 front and rear

Headlight safety modular installed

Back off tail light modulator installed

Throttle lock

Grip puppies

Handle bar risers

Frame sliders

Weighted bar ends

Amsoil full synthetic motorcycle oil changed every 3k

All recalls performed

Valve clearances checked and throttle body sync at 26K

Includes 2 Arai Profile helmets, color matched to the FJR with JM Corp elite headsets installed, 2 Arai ¾ helmets, also color matched with headsets installed, OEM windshield, OEM luggage rack, OEM FJR full cover, Nelson Rigg half cover

This bike has been well taken care of and garage kept. It has never been down or dropped. There is a small dent in the gas tank from a hail storm on a trip last year in TN. It is barely visible, but can be seen at an angle. The tank bag covers the dent and it was not bad enough to have fixed. There is also a small scratch on the bottom of the right saddle bag.

If you are interested or have questions, feel free to PM me.

This bike needs nothing and is ready to travel.

DSCF3261.jpg

DSCF3262.jpg

DSCF3263.jpg

DSCF3264.jpg

DSCF3265.jpg

DSCF3267.jpg

DSCF3268.jpg

DSCF3269.jpg

DSCF3270.jpg

DSCF3271.jpg

DSCF3272.jpg

DSCF3273.jpg

DSCF3274.jpg

DSCF3275.jpg

DSCF3276.jpg

DSCF3277.jpg

DSCF3278.jpg

DSCF3282.jpg

DSCF3281.jpg

DSCF3280.jpg

DSCF3283.jpg

DSCF3284.jpg

DSCF3285.jpg

DSCF3286.jpg

Wow! Anything you DON'T have on it? Best of luck with the sale and all the life changes you have got going on.

Now THAT is how you sell a bike.

Hope the sale goes quickly for you....it looks like it should go fast to the first lucky guy.

Wow.

If you don't mind me asking, where does one get a triple tree mount like the one you have your Zumo mounted on?

Thanks

Thanks for all of the postive comments on my bike and listing.

As far as the triple tree GPS mount, that was an item the previous owner put on. I have no idea what company made it. Sorry.

Is the kitchen sink included too? Wow, what an amazing bike bundle.

Question... Looks like the speedo is completely obstructed by the GPS. Do you use your GPS as your speedometer, then?

Is the kitchen sink included too? Wow, what an amazing bike bundle.

Question... Looks like the speedo is completely obstructed by the GPS. Do you use your GPS as your speedometer, then?
I can see both speedometers, but I mostly look at the one on the GPS or nothing at all!!!

Damn, what a nice set-up. too bad my '05 isn't worn out yet, I'd be all over this. Nice professional looking job putting that together. Someone is going to be very happy soon.

Your GPS is a Zumo 550, not a Nuvi 550. Nice bike, if you decide to part out the Givi, gimme a holler. It would look nice on my 2007A.

With all those farkles and 2 Arai helmets why isn't this bike sold?
Actually, I have 4 Arai helmets that go with the bike. I am sure someone will come along soon and snatch it up.

Your GPS is a Zumo 550, not a Nuvi 550. Nice bike, if you decide to part out the Givi, gimme a holler. It would look nice on my 2007A.
Ah, thank you. Yes it is a Zumo 550.