2008 EOM Registration Site

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha Ha Fooker!! You double registered so I banned you from EOM. I have Iggy's blessing... :lol:

JW

Oh That's just fookin great! I see where Chris is still in good graces though he's guilty of the same transgression.............. Well :****: ..I think I'll just take a dump in yer tank willy. :clown2:

Dickwhistler :beee:

:jester:

Ha Ha Fooker!! You double registered so I banned you from EOM. I have Iggy's blessing... :lol:

JW

Oh That's just fookin great! I see where Chris is still in good graces though he's guilty of the same transgression.............. Well :****: ..I think I'll just take a dump in yer tank willy. :clown2:

Dickwhistler :beee:

:jester:
Yeah but I have to buy em a drink!!

:D

Woo Hoo! We are in! And, as an added bonus the misses may ride her own bike this year for a change!

BTW, all they had left for the nights of the 19th and 20th were smoking rooms at the Brier Inn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update on EOM Registrations: As of a few minutes ago we are at 89 bikes and 107 people!!

This is going to be great!!

JW

Woo Hoo! We are in! And, as an added bonus the misses may ride her own bike this year for a change!
BTW, all they had left for the nights of the 19th and 20th were smoking rooms at the Brier Inn.
Good thing I read this thread again, I had forgotten to make a reservation! Woo, that's all set. Looking forward to this!

Chris

:yahoo: :yahoo: Congratulations to all the organizers and participants.

Sounds like great times will be had by all!! :clapping: :clapping:

I just registered today so guess I'll be numbers 90 and 108. Looking forward to meeting all you freaks!

Smoke

Hey, there you are Mark. Was waitin' to see you on the registration list. See ya' soon, Heidi

PS... are you planning to bring a tire with good tread on it this year?

I'm trying to make it to EOM, when is the cut-off for registration? I would also be looking for someone to split a room with, since I might be needing the money for the divorce to follow

I'm trying to make it to EOM, when is the cut-off for registration? I would also be looking for someone to split a room with, since I might be needing the money for the divorce to follow
You can come regardless of the date you register, there will be a cutoff to attend the banquet which will probably be about 2 weeks before the event. And if you want to order a tshirt you have to order them and pay for them by August 22nd.

Thanks,

JW

Joe, you can certainly attend w/o a registration... but it'll be much fun for you to be registered. Please refer to this almost forgotten thread. clicketh hereth

People, You don't want to miss this one! Take a look at the sponsors page for EOM.

We have collected some awesome goodies to give away at the banquet! Forum member mbottoms just stepped up bigtime, His company Precision Technology Inc. just made a huge donation!! What you ask? Show up and find out! :clapping:

JW