2008 EOM Registration Site

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Heidi,

Yes, my plan is to have plenty of tread on the tires this year.

I can't help it if I push the old FJR a little now and then. Yea, right!!!!

Maybe I should have a set paid for and waiting for me at Princeton, probably a good idea.

Trying to get Jaxon from Wild Card to come up with and so far he says that he is going to be there.

His electronic farkles are sweet and clean.

See you in WV.

Mark

Hey Heidi,Yes, my plan is to have plenty of tread on the tires this year.

Mark
Mark,

Your not still running this tire? :D

DSC_5398.jpg

Wow, way to go on the sponsors! Very impressive!

And I seem to recall another tire picture here somewhere.... umm....

DSC_7188.jpg

Hey Heidi,Yes, my plan is to have plenty of tread on the tires this year.

I can't help it if I push the old FJR a little now and then. Yea, right!!!!

Maybe I should have a set paid for and waiting for me at Princeton, probably a good idea.

Trying to get Jaxon from Wild Card to come up with and so far he says that he is going to be there.

His electronic farkles are sweet and clean.

See you in WV.

Mark
Nothin' wrong with pushin' the FJR... just as long as ya' ain't pushin it until it screams "CHORD! I GIVE UP"

Looking forward to meeting Jaxon. As many virtual conversations as he & I have had, it'll be cool to put a face to the handle.

See ya' next month, man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I am still running that same tire, but I lean forward a whole bunch.

Can't believe you guys came up with that photo.

I was going to deny everything, now that the evidence is out there, so much for that!

Mark

Shee-ite that's phunny...deny everything: good luck with that!!!...actually not a bad idea to have a new set sent there given how far you travel to get there. This is going to be great :yahoo:

Heck, my last one looked that good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went for a weekend in the mountains knowing I really should put the new tire on (which I had in the garage but didn't want to take the time). THIS is what it looked like when I got back!

2035725880074429610S600x600Q85.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in. :yahoo: Rooms were available (including non-smoking) as of last night. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

This is gonna be sweeeeet.

Plus, this year I even registered early enough for the t-shirts!

And now I play the waiting game.

Registration paid, room booked, time booked, drooling over the routes has begun.

Is it September yet?

How about now?

Just registered, booked at Brier Inn.

My forum handle shows up on the site as registered, but haven't received email for paying via paypal.

Please check.

The registration site for this years EOM (Eastern Owners Meeting) is now live. The shirts look awesome and the roads are even better!! Check it out and get registered.
www.fjreom.com

JW

Only two Canadians attending ??
2 Frostbacks = gang!
I got yer back!
As do I. Heading out of here around 8am on Wed morning. God I hope it warms up some before then. Rode into work this morning after 24 hours of pretty hard rain with the temps at 5C. Lets just say the wrinkles in my bag haven't been that puckered since before puberty.

Ha ha Steve thanks for that picture in my mind!!

I'm screaming down Friday morning, see you about dinner time.