2009 2 million mile push !

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick Sat ride from Kingsburg to Pine Flat Lake and back - 65 miles.

57 degrees most of the time, so not too bad.

Happy New Year!

2008 The thread is closed so I will need to finish my last years posting here. Oh well.....

2541 new miles for a total last year (2008)of 27529. Spent all the time to track & at the least needed to post the total for last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets say I back my FJR out of the garage so just the rear tire is on the ice, and spin 'er up till something breaks...does that count?

Alternatively, if I wear my full gear and carry the FJR's saddle bags on my way to work, can those miles count?

Lets say I back my FJR out of the garage so just the rear tire is on the ice, and spin 'er up till something breaks...does that count?
Alternatively, if I wear my full gear and carry the FJR's saddle bags on my way to work, can those miles count?
aS long you fly is open and you give youself a crew cut

Let's see, commuting miles so far in 09 = 420, plus 290 last Saturday on a ride to Cold Springs Tavern and back via back roads. That makes a total of 710 for the new year.

Nice 239 mile ride today enjoying mid-65 temps in Central Cally. Foothills greening up nicely, and a great sandwich for lunch in Mariposa!

Turned 4500 miles on Francisco on the way home, and he's lookin' for more.

biknflyfisher