2009 2 million mile push !

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
702 miles for the month of Jan. Would have gotten more in but these ice storms tend to keep me off my bike.

Yes, I shamelessly borrowed a pic that a fellow FJR rider posted from EOM (luvtoride?).

JanMileage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what i like to see gentlemen come on in the water is just fine . Third update for january[SIZE=36pt] 15,806.2/10. [/SIZE]. 29 Members posting up ,thanks to all .

2300 miles for 1/29-2/3. Had me a little trip in the sun to NV and back, the scenic way.

And we keep on rolling Ladies and gentleman 4th. update for January .[SIZE=36pt] 19,826 2/10 [/SIZE]

First update of the year for me. 2,584 miles since January 1. Most of those on my weeklong ride to Beatty NV for the White Stag Rally. Off to a good start!

Now for our 5th. up date and a member from South Africa joining in total for January is [SIZE=36pt] 23,510,2/10 [/SIZE].Thanks to all that posted up . I noticed there are over 900 viewers how about some of those members joining in .

264 miles on Jan 25

216 miles on Jan 31

480 total to add to my other Jan. milage post :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Today, Fri Feb 6th: sunny, breezy, high of 73

New Orleans, LA to Picayune, MS to Monticello, MS on winding roads (wonderfully resurfaced newish asphalt)

lunch at Jay's Restaurant, then home via superslab I-55

total 305 miles

===========================================

edit: Saturday, Feb 7th sunny, calm, 76

breakfast ride to Ponchatoula, LA along the bayou on hwy 51 below I-55

total 104 miles

I am in for 273 miles . Any nc people there is a nice run the only thing is does not have is switchbacks 40 west to exit 100 make right turn go until you see 181 go north which is a left and keep going at the bottom you will see a sighn for Grandfather mountain i have not gone in yet . From there web site and people i have talked to it a must see place .

Ladies and gentlemen from all parts of the world , Our 6th. update for January is [SIZE=36pt] 23,990 2/10[/SIZE]. Very suprised ONLY 2 members posted up for this weekend . We have to do better than that for a weekend