2009 2 million mile push !

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People i will be adding up the miles .The only thing you need to do is post you milage . example per ride , per week, per month , not per year per date please . Who will be the first to post on 1/1/ 09 . At the end of the year i will post a top ten list . Have a great year .
Ended the year with 3870 miles, many more coming next year however.

I haven't posted much except at the very early part of the year...but I'm going to put my total up Thursday. I've done my part, that's for sure.

Here is my final update for the year:

December:

FJR=372 miles

Ninja=124 miles

FJR STATS:

Start:

- date: 01/1/09

- mileage: 9,478

Last Entry:

- date: 12/30/09

- mileage: 22,590

Total miles for year= 13,112 :yahoo:

deep south "last ride of the year" ride

0700 to 1700 -

380 miles

with Jeff_Q and Goldwing Nick :rolleyes:

wonderful therepy and I will try to make this an annual event :clapping:

scraped peg feelers and edge of each boot for I believe the first time :yahoo:

high at 3pm was 71F :blink:

New_Orleans.gif

OK, I only posted once (that I can find) in this topic (back in early Jan) for 235 miles. Since then I've ridden another 23,287 miles on the FJR and 50 miles on a borrowed dual-sport. So my TOTAL mileage this year is [SIZE=18pt]23,572 miles[/SIZE].

:D :p ;)

December mileage:

Motorcycle: 34 mi

Bicycle: 1037.87 mi

Total: 1071.87 mi

Final odometer reading: 28418

Motorcycle miles since March '09: 4,946 mi

Bicycle miles since Jan 1 2009: 15,001.28 mi

How I didn't make the top 10 is beyond me. That was a sh*tload of pedaling and most of it was for charity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Total for 2009 is [SIZE=36pt] 801,262 [/SIZE]miles. There was a error on my part for Tenchi who has posted many times he is in the top ten . Due to my error the top ten was changed . I gave every member ample time to post up before i put up the top 10 list .

Total for 2009 is [SIZE=36pt] 801,262 [/SIZE]miles. There was a error on my part for Tenchi who has posted many times he is in the top ten . Due to my error the top ten was changed . I gave every member ample time to post up before i put up the top 10 list .
Thanks Zorkler. I think the bucks for boobs information deserves a post all to its own by the way, I completely missed it the first time around. You can count me in on that, and provided I'm still employed at my current workplace and it's a 501c company, the donation will be matched by my work.

I think the bucks for boobs information deserves a post all to its own by the way, I completely missed it the first time around. You can count me in on that, and provided I'm still employed at my current workplace and it's a 501c company, the donation will be matched by my work.
+1

Zorkler, you are a class act and like I said before, I'm in

set it up with 6th grade instructions and they will come

(prob scary for the working stiffs who splurged way to much on Cmas stuff and won't come up for air till Feb)

Thanks Tenchi & Patriot , Denise is not at home . I know she will chime in on this . If we ran the B FRO B in 2009 it would of cost every member that posted a big [SIZE=36pt] $32.04 [/SIZE]

I think the bucks for boobs information deserves a post all to its own by the way, I completely missed it the first time around. You can count me in on that, and provided I'm still employed at my current workplace and it's a 501c company, the donation will be matched by my work.
+1

Zorkler, you are a class act and like I said before, I'm in

set it up with 6th grade instructions and they will come

(prob scary for the working stiffs who splurged way to much on Cmas stuff and won't come up for air till Feb)
Patriot i had a good feeling you would come up to the plate you and Tenchi hit a HOMERUN

I've added another 4428 miles since my last post.

This adds up to a total of 12684 miles for the year 2009. I know, I've been a slacker this year but I was out of the country for a month and the bike was broken for 2 weeks.

I'm a bit late posting... I managed 24,872 km.... that's um.... 15,455 mi (or so). Great year of riding, including CFR, a tour through the PNW down to NoCal, and capped off with 3 Flags.

Total for the 2 yrs I've owned the FJR = 48572 km (30,181 mi).

Looking to break 80,000 km total by the end of 2010. That'll give me over 50,000 miles in 3 yrs of riding. It's nice owning an ICBM...

Griff