• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 FJR1300A for sale - 3949mi - $9400 - Chicago suburbs, IL

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolverine

Reaction score
For sale a 2009 "Garage Queen" with only 3949mi! I know, I'm not proud or it, either. Anyway, I thought getting a proper tourer would somehow get me time for touring, but it didn't happen. It is what it is, but life is good!

The bike is in perfect condition, never down, no dents, no scratches. Always garaged. It comes with the matching Yamaha trunk case keyed to the main key, Corbin seat (the original is included with the sale), battery tender/electric vest wiring, RAM ball accessory mount base, side cases Yamaha inner bags, and Yamaha tall shield (the original shield is also included with the sale). That's all.

I'll wait for week before I post it on craigslist (around the 4th of July) because I figure if you are looking this post here you know what the Feejer is, so I won't get the typical tire kicker who, after seeing it, says "...I'm thinking about something more/less sporty, bigger/smaller, more adv oriented,....

Price is firm and cash only, please! Clean and clear title.

I live around 16mi from O'Hare Intl' airport for those interested in fly and ride.

444a3148-d6cf-407e-b8e0-39a5b52e6f79_zpse724fbcd.jpg