2011 pricing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CED55

Reaction score
I have found a 2011 in excellent condition with just over 6000 miles on the clock. Completely stock but dose include a factory trunk. I think it can be had for $7500. After looking at KBB, NADA, and cycle trader listings it seems to be a pretty good price. Any thoughts ? Am having some additional pics sent as it 400 miles from my home but if it is as clean as they say it is I may be having a very nice ride home.

I just traded in my 2011 on a '14 so I kind of know what they are worth. Mine had 44,000 on it. If he hasn't wrecked it (a drop now and then is okay:) I would jump on it. I paid $11,000 for my '11 a little over three years ago with 6,000 miles on it. Mine had several additional accessories on it but you can always add those and good used parts are easy to find on those. Unless you want one of Gen IIIs I think that is a good deal!

This bike is in NC.

I would love to have a gen III. All of the leftover new '14's on cycle trader are driving me crazy. Love the red and they are asking $10,800 for an A. Makes me wonder just what they would go for out the door.

It's a free app that modifies smart phone and I pad pics. MSQRD is the app. check it out it's been lots of fun.

This bike is in NC.I would love to have a gen III. All of the leftover new '14's on cycle trader are driving me crazy. Love the red and they are asking $10,800 for an A. Makes me wonder just what they would go for out the door.
I just picked up a 2014A for $10,800 a month ago and it was $12,099 out the door (Birmingham AL)

Oh, by the way.....your avatar is different. What is it?

It's a free app that modifies smart phone and I pad pics. MSQRD is the app. check it out it's been lots of fun.
A friend has that app on his iPhone and it it truly entertaining

Last edited by a moderator:
I was lucky enough to score a 2014 ES with 9K miles for $10,200 less than a week ago. Has several nice upgrades and I could tell the owner was meticulous about the care of this beauty. Drove 560 miles round trip but couldn't pass on the deal.

Sounds like a good deal on a nice bike. If I can make this deal work I am going to fly and ride to get her. 400 miles ride with a smile on my the face the entire way !