2013 FJR Pricing Question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just heard that s/n's 348 and above will have no limit to cruise control. They'll be asking full price for those block II fjrs, I imagine.
That's nice the hear. Is this a reliable source?
Dude...It's Odot fucking with people. As far as reliability of the source; do you remember when Oldsmobile put a diesel engine in the '80s model 88's? If not, there's a reason. They were flaming pieces of shit...Just like Odot's information.

NEVER, and I mean NEVER believe anything that seal beater says. Especially if it's gonna cost you money!
Yeah I remember the Olds fiasco. Boat anchor was too good for those things. And I'll keep your words of wisdom about odot in mind from now on.
rolleyes.gif

got mine at Honda-Yamaha of Memphis at the best price I've seen anywhere!!

$13,723 OTD

talk to Mike Murphree and Joey Bomprezzi .... 901-345-0088. Great guys....

To get that price .... you have to Tell'em Scott from Arkansas sent you though..... LOL

$13,723 OTD

To get that price .... you have to Tell'em Scott from Arkansas sent you though..... LOL

Wow!

$13,723 OTD

OTD can mean two different things. Is it with TAX or without TAX?

When I think of OTD, it's without tax. In Arkansas at least, paying the tax is your responsibility and not part of the deal you work with your dealer. The tax is paid to the Dept of Finance when you go to get tags and title the bike. Perhaps diff in other states but usually I think that is what most mean when they say OTD.

I thought OTD means with tax. At least, that's how it is here. But taxes are usually figured into the deal....

"Buy this cool new car for just $19,995*"

*Plus TT&L (Tax, Title & License)

Meaning of OTD all depends on the state you reside in.

IMO, best way to represent FJR prices is before fees and taxes as they vary so much from state to state.

--G

Meaning of OTD all depends on the state you reside in.
IMO, best way to represent FJR prices is before fees and taxes as they vary so much from state to state.

--G
Fees don't vary state to state, but taxes surely do. Fees are conjured up by the dealer.

I think that for the purpose of comparison 'OTD' price in our discussions should not include taxes and title/registration costs. That way we are comparing apples to apples. Of course when mentioning an 'OTD' price it is never a bad a idea to qualify what that means exactly.

yes they do.....and Greg i thought "fees" did differ from state to state....my 13 was $18,668 OTD.........California for you..oh and the first one anywhere...
rolleyes.gif

R