• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 FJR - with extras!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$13,750 for the whole enchilada...
fool.gif
fool.gif
fool.gif

Well I could not get to where I could justify doing the deed. Guess I will just keep riding my piece of crap Gen II. Sorry but looks like you got PM,d so that is a good thing.

Pissed as this is a smoking deal.

Good luck and am sure it will be gone any day now.

Looking into insurance options and some way to get time to get to central Florida. That photo of your FJR forlornly sitting at the end of your drive was almost too much to bear.

I have Progressive right now with high limits (so that I can get high UM limits). GEICO is less expensive, but they don't offer the same higher limits I have now. My cars and house are with State Farm. State Farm is kinda up there for coverage. And even if I get rid of the Wee and the VFR, getting a "new" FJR jacks up the insurance rates with whoever I go with.

I have Progressive right now with high limits (so that I can get high UM limits). GEICO is less expensive, but they don't offer the same higher limits I have now. My cars and house are with State Farm. State Farm is kinda up there for coverage. And even if I get rid of the Wee and the VFR, getting a "new" FJR jacks up the insurance rates with whoever I go with.
Warprints: if you are an AARP member you can insure with Foremost for practically nothing. :)

Yeah, I'd looked into that, but their limits are too low. In Louisiana, most people have little or no insurance (and they are the ones most likely to run into you). I need to cover my own ass with decent UM limits. (I currently have 500 CSL liability and UM)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want to give it a home, just trying to figure out the logistics of getting it to Louisiana.
I'm in New Orleans and have a trailer
punk.gif

if you want to hookup & talk, email me at mholiver at patriotguard dot org

ride safe,

Mike
Very cool and generous offer, Mike! Thank you from me for trying to help out a fellow rider!