Additonal passenger bars?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shroffman

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just installed the Givi SR357 rack on my bike, and using Coocase S48 top case.

My female passenger has pointed out that when she in sitting in the passenger seat, that the Givi's grab rails are kinda narrow, and that some wider handles

for her to hold onto would make her feel safer.

So does anybody know if this type of part exists? Something like mountain bike bar ends which could attach to the Givi SR357 grab rails?

Thanks.

Hi all,
I have just installed the Givi SR357 rack on my bike, and using Coocase S48 top case.

My female passenger has pointed out that when she in sitting in the passenger seat, that the Givi's grab rails are kinda narrow, and that some wider handles

So does anybody know if this type of part exists? Something like mountain bike bar ends which could attach to the Givi SR357 grab rails?

Thanks.
I guess one of these might be an over kill :)

GoldwingSeatTwocopy.jpg

Hi all,

Thanks.

Can you just cover the exsisting grab rails with foam?

They make these foam grip things that work simular to Grip Puppies, but instead of being tubular, they are flat squares that you can wrap around a grip , with velcro to hold them closed.

I took a pair and cut them to the size needed to wrap the FJR rails in the rear. Worked pretty well.

See:

https://www.grip-tek.com/gripwrap.html

KM

Thanks for your replies guys. Will definitely

look into the gripteks. I has to take a second

look at that child of Goldwing/FJR beast too! haha

Hi all,

Thanks.

Can you just cover the exsisting grab rails with foam?

They make these foam grip things that work simular to Grip Puppies, but instead of being tubular, they are flat squares that you can wrap around a grip , with velcro to hold them closed.

I took a pair and cut them to the size needed to wrap the FJR rails in the rear. Worked pretty well.

See:

https://www.grip-tek.com/gripwrap.html

KM