• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Alex's Reflective Bag decals

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PayPal sent

I can't wait to glow in the dark!

Oct 25th UPDATE:

Received on Friday

Installed today

My tail is now very visible by the cagers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to say that I love my bag reflectors, so does my wife. They light up better than an alien spacecraft

Hi

I wrote to Alex twice, to buy the stickers :clapping:

And still no answer :dribble:

Is it because I am Brazilian? :rolleyes:

Someone help me? :yahoo:

Got my stickers installed this morning. The garage was pretty chilly, but I managed getting them on bubble-free. They look good on there.

'fooz

Got my V46 reflectors in today. I'm gonna have to wait till spring to put them on, but thanks for the quick shipping!

I've got the #5 flavor on my black cherry '07. Other riders have commented about how well they show up, plus they just add a classy look to the side bags.

Thanks Alex.

Just put my V46 reflectors in. SO thought I was crazy out in the garage with the lights out and a flashlight looking at my trunk bag. Reflectors are cool and she is correct.
You know she was right, RIGHT?

I managed to scuff my reflector vinyl along the back of the side bags. Alex just hooked me up with some replacement pieces at a good price. Great product and great service.

I've asked Alex to make a smaller kit than ever to fit the rooks and crevices of my air horn so it shows up well

At night the trucks can hear it and see it...seems like a good idea :rolleyes:

3469318274_7c3cf1ea54.jpg

I did paint black the nut, bracket, etc. Did think about chroming until the Alex product came to mind :blink:

:clapping:

Just wanted to post my thanks to Alex. I had a little "trouble" applying the decals to the painted surfaces on my '08 (lots of bubbles). Sent Alex a message and he offered to call me to see what happened and what he could do to help. End result, I now know to use a 50/50 rubbing alcohol to water mixture on the painted surfaces and use a stiff squeegee type thing wrapped in a microfiber cloth to set them down with no bubbles. He sent out the new decals before I paid for them (he said they would stretch when I try to take them off). All in all good customer support (even though I am an idiot). Now that I have seen what they can look like I can't wait to have them properly installed! :yahoo:

:clapping: Thanks Alex! :clapping:

Bump

I added them to my bags, works great, much better night time visibility. Should be on everyone's list of must do farkles.

I think in a crowd of FJRs, you will see more with these than without. (verified at the last NE G&W ride)

I think that may be he definition of a successful FJR farkle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered a set of rear and side reflectors. Not that great of mechanic, rear has bubbles, tried the sides, later that day with a can of disinfectant (don't ask), to lay down the sides and move them if needed, worked so much better.

If I get a set of zombie lights, I will be all set.