Any FJRs headed for Deals Gap?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is was great to meet you Josh, Fubar and I enjoyed it. Hope you have a safe ride home and come back again.

Jim

Is was great to meet you Josh, Fubar and I enjoyed it. Hope you have a safe ride home and come back again.

Jim
Jim/Don, great to meet you guys and the ride up to and on the skyway was awesome. Watching the video last night was a blast. Trying to keep up with Don was pushing my comfort zone a bit but I like that as I'm continuing to gain confidence in the bike. Seeing Don take those corners at high speed and knowing he is basically on the same bike was really helpful to me.

Thanks for taking the time to meet us and when we come back in May we'll hook up for a bit longer. Also, saw pictures of you (Jim) on Killboy.com going through the dragon. I think you can see that jacket of yours from the international space station! I have one too...it's nice to be seen.

Take care guys and ride safe.

Josh

You should get the video posted up, would be fun to see it.

Jim

Also went and looked at the pictures. US129photos has better pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anybody from the forum is going to be there by chance I'd like to get together.
we were there the holiday weekend. it was a blast. they've dropped the posted limit on The Gap, it was crowded, and i saw 3 LEOs in the 11 miles. the last time i went was about 11 years ago and then it was a weekday. i saw many a vehicle that thought lane control wasn't a consideration.

photos on all the usual suspects for 10/9/2010 between 12 and 4pm.

this is where we stayed:

cabin05.jpg

one of the loops we did:

the_loop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: