Attention "waiters"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STOP IT, RADMAN !!!

Crap, I keep going into arterial filibration when you write stuff like that !!!

Bottom of the Ocean !!! Fire !!! And I don't even want to think about the pirates !

DON'T DO THAT TO ME !!! I can't take it ........ :unsure:

waiting....... :unsure: not good........ must survive........

:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

:aggressive: :akido: :assasin:

I heard the first shipment is at the bottom of the Pacific, the second attacked by Phillippine pirates who are abusing them in ways best not mentioned here..... :bigeyes:
AND, I heard that the units replacing those lost will have to be the underpowered French engines. <_<

Too bad, but at least I also hear that those don't tick. :blink:
Actually they have cancelled to 06 launch and might discontinue the model.

STOP IT, RADMAN !!!
Crap, I keep going into arterial filibration when you write stuff like that !!!

Bottom of the Ocean !!! Fire !!! And I don't even want to think about the pirates !

DON'T DO THAT TO ME !!! I can't take it ........ :unsure:

waiting....... :unsure: not good........ must survive........

:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

:aggressive: :akido: :assasin:
LOL.... +1

Actually they have cancelled to 06 launch and might discontinue the model.
FJR? there is no FJR..The whole thing is just a weird pyramid scheme perpetuated by some Yamaha employees and a few of us on this forum to bilk unsuspecting rubes like you out of $500.00

KM

Everyone is a comedian.... <_<
applause.gif

Thank you, thank you very much.

-good luck to all you 'current' waiters. I heard all of the same propaganda, even talked to a nice lady at the corp. office who confirmed all my information in their computer system... BUT, I never got a confirmation letter, no free hat; my '05 was 6 wks. over the original delivery date....

-then, once I got the bike, I had to remove throttle body restriction plates that I now understand are non-removable on the 06.. ;)

I called my dealer after reading this thread and sure enough, he gave me the date of April as the delivery date.

Not the one I wanted to hear :( but better than June or July, I know it is not written in stone but just hearing the date of delivery makes me feel better. :)

I remember my days of waiting. It's hard. I empathize with y'all. The day you get your FJR will be The Day You'll Remember Forever, when you walk down the isle at the dealership and see it, all shiny and looking so sweet. You'll just want to climb on and... you know. Ride like you've never ridden before.

It's well worth the wait. BTW, I got my bike in early August when it was scheduled for October (IIRC).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received a call from Tejasmotorsports (Houston). My AE is scheduled for delivery during "month of June".

Good news is now have a delivery date & have another month to gather the coins to pay for it. :D

Bad news is that it has moved back a month. :angry:

Just talked to D&H and was told I am #18 out of 32 for an April delivery. She also said the AE model was pushed back until June.

Everyone is a comedian.... <_<
Attention all waiters, you to will someday be taunting those in the depths of PDP depression. Just remember that you will be able at some indeterminate amount of time be able flaunt the latest and greatest at the rest of us, well until the '07 comes out. Hope you get yours delivered before that happens.

Can't wait for the first "Dropped my '06" post

Chris

Dealer called and told me April for me. My order went in on Oct. 6th for those who are tracking that info.

My dealer called at 10:30 this morning central time, my 06 A will be delivered in April. YESSS, GREAT, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. I ORDERED Nov. 3 was thinking June or July for delivery.

:D :D

Attention all waiters, you to will someday be taunting those in the depths of PDP depression. Just remember that you will be able at some indeterminate amount of time be able flaunt the latest and greatest at the rest of us, well until the '07 comes out. Hope you get yours delivered before that happens.
That's exactly why my 07 has been ordered. Rumor has that delivery of the 07's is exactly on time! ;) ;)

I haven't received a call from dealer and don't expect one until bike comes in. When I went into the dealer in late November for info and to order the two sales guys said that the priority order program would not start till after the 1st of the year with delivery in late summer as has occured in past years. When I mentioned info from this forum they asked the shop manager only to find out the dealer had already ordered 2 fjr's for the shop. These guys are either out of the loop or they just wanted to sell the last good looking 05 sitting there on the sales floor. So yesterday I called the parts dept. to ask about a Givi top case (have known the parts man for a few years), he checked the computer and it showed an April delivery. So I will fly with April.

Must be load of snow and ice on the ground in MN. B)

I don't know if the dealer is yanking my chain here or what but he just told me that its probably going to be another 30 days before he will have an idea of when they might receive the bikes. A few months ago he was telling me an April delivery date and now he is telling me "before summer". I just hope I get it before gas hits $9.50 a gallon....And I definitely better get it before I see his sorry ass riding around town on one of the two that he ordered for himself...

I spoke with my dealer today. Mine is scheduled for May. I didn't order it until January 4th.