Audiovox CC Clearance at Autozone

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put one of the Audiovox kits on Ebay with a starting bid of $44.99 + $15 for insured shipping. If anyone is interested, you can find it here.

Fear not if you don't score this one...I'll likely have more at the same price.

Happy bidding. :D

May have a lead on some ... local store in knoxville TN said they could order them for me. I had to pay in advance, and would be here within week.

If I can get one, I'll see what I can do for anyone else that needs one.

Ken

sure is a strange deal on these cruise units and Autozone.

called my local store and they just sold one today 99.99 said they would order one for 99.99

called store 44 miles away, they can order for 99.99

called store 46 miles away, they can order for 99.99

called store 49 miles away, they can order for 99.99

called store 52 miles away, they can order for 27.99----told them to order me 2 units. said to order you have to come in and pay first. told them I am 52 miles away, he says don't you have an autozone where you life? yes but they will not order for 27.99 he said go up to your store and have them call me and I will tell them how to order for 27.99

drove to store and ask them to call store 52 miles away and talk to whatshisname

well long story short my store can not order for 27.99

so I talked to the guy on phone and ask can I pay here and then pick it up at your store----NO---- can I give you my card info and order via phone and then come down there to pick up-----NO-----

strange business

called friend in that town. ask him to go order 2 units-----bingo----done deal

it is not easy but it can be done

Blah.

knoxville TN western Ave store said they can order one, come in pay for it .... same as above post.. no CC on phone...

drove out there to order it ...

they can't order it afterall..

ugh

Has anyone tried these guys?

https://store.yahoo.com/brandsplace/0002-ccs100.html

My local AutoZone I gave them both part numbers(audiovox and supposedly the Autozone PN) and they couldn't get either of them to come up. If you have any other suggestions please feel free to chime in.

After seeing Skyway's control pad mount I know I will be installing one this winter....

Tim

Are there anymore Audiovox available? What about the mount for the control that was going to be made up. I have been looking for the thread! Thanks, TJ