• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Awesome deal on cold weather gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more gift checked off my Christmas list.
smile.png

I ordered a set, the code worked. I'll let all of you warm weather pu**ies know if they're really warm or not. 18f degrees here this morning, bike's done for a while but the snowblower is all gassed up
smile.png

Glad to see this thread is useful!

You guys are likely to be quite impressed.. How in the hell can they sell these so cheap?

Glad to see this thread is useful!You guys are likely to be quite impressed.. How in the hell can they sell these so cheap?
Very useful, thank you. Ordered mine today and a friend ordered two pair also.

Looks like they got their wish and cleared them out.
thumbsup.gif

I ordered a set and the code worked, but they charged sales tax to Illinois. You can never have enough good gloves and they looked like they'd be good. One thing to remember is that -10 is without the effect of wind chill. We have windchill to deal with in a big time way when we ride. 33 degrees is -10 at 65 MPH. On the other hand my FJR has heated grips. It's if I use them on other bikes that don't have the heated grips.

They still have these, at least in XL. I just ordered one and the total with tax was $18.90 . Didn't really need another "cold weather glove" right now, but such a great deal is hard to pass up. Thanks Chuck35!

Thanks for the heads up.....

Ordered a couple pair for that price and some of those $4 leather gloves....

coupon worked "SENDFREE"

Took $10 off

ordered a set of Large and a set of XL as i must have odd shaped hands and have no consistency on which one fits from which company. we shall see!

thanks for the heads up!

Just ordered a few pair, figured they'd be great Christmas gifts, unless they work as great as I hope, then I might have to keep 'em! Thanks for the link, code worked great!

I too just ordered a pair at 9:57pm Pacific Time and the code worked. Taxed too. Great deal for $18 and change! Thanks for the tip, props to Chuck! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Went for a ride into Nevada yesterday on my new to me V-Strom, which doesn't have heated grips yet. Saw lows of 23 and highs of 35 degrees on my ride. I had Teknic waterproof and insulated winter gloves on and honestly without heated grips they sucked, my fingertips were going numb, I stopped every couple hours to warm my hands. I missed the FJR so badly!

This morning I ordered a set of these, hope these work a lot better. Thanks!