• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Awesome deal on cold weather gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now the sale info and free shipping is posted on their website as well

My order is also "Partially Shipped" which apparently means "in transit". There was also a tracking number on the "My Orders" web page which I manually plugged into the FedEx tracking page. The gloves are at my local FedEx facility so I assume they'll deliver tomorrow.

Got a confirmation for delivery tomorrow (Friday)
punk.gif

... Just in time to test them out on a weekend run up north!

Well, crap...Mine still show "submitted." That wouldn't really bug me except that I ordered mine a hair early and had to pay shipping. Now people that ordered after me and got free shipping have theirs? I sent them an email asking when they'll ship. I don't expect to hear from them until at least tomorrow if not Monday. We'll see.

Well, crap...Mine still show "submitted." That wouldn't really bug me except that I ordered mine a hair early and had to pay shipping. Now people that ordered after me and got free shipping have theirs? I sent them an email asking when they'll ship. I don't expect to hear from them until at least tomorrow if not Monday. We'll see.
AJ, This is just Karma for riding without a radiator guard
no.gif

I know... giving you shit will only get me a TICKET next time I am in New Mexico!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered and got both the 25%off and free shipping. Went in for 2 pairs of gloves and a -50 jacket.

AJ, This is just Karma for riding without a radiator guard :no:

I know... giving you shit will only get me a TICKET next time I am in New Mexico!
That was mean! And I'm not gonna talk too much shit about radiator guards. I was just seriously wondering. What's gonna happen though, is I'm gonna ignore them and punch a hole in my radiator 1.5 million miles from home during the night in a snow storm. I'm gonna need my gloves to keep my hands warm during that ride/walk.

Its been a week and I am still in the "Submitted" category, in the meantime, a helmet that I ordered on the same day (from Michigan) and whose cost charged to my CC the same day as the gloves, was delivered to my home about an hour ago.

+1

Placed my order on the 22nd - 6 PM. As of this morning, FedEx has the gloves and indicates they left Athens, GA on the 27th at 10 PM with a delivery date to Seattle on Dec. 5th..

Placed my order on the 22nd - 6 PM. As of this morning, FedEx has the gloves and indicates they left Athens, GA on the 27th at 10 PM with a delivery date to Seattle on Dec. 5th..
They must use of kind of random selection process to determine which orders are processed because it certainly isn't FIFO, my CC charge hit my bank before you placed your order :-((

They must use of kind of random selection process to determine which orders are processed because it certainly isn't FIFO, my CC charge hit my bank before you placed your order :-((
It's certainly not like ordering from Amazon that's for sure. I'd be surprised if yours are not on a truck headed this way also.

The Apple Cup starts within the hour.
smile.png
I 'm pulling for Wassu.

It's certainly not like ordering from Amazon that's for sure. I'd be surprised if yours are not on a truck headed this way also. The Apple Cup starts within the hour. :) I 'm pulling for Wassu.
Thanks for the tip, I didn't know they were playing the Apple Cup today.

Got mine today from Fedex. Seems like a good quality product and will keep the cold wind out, a little stiff in the fingers and will need to work on breaking them in. Go to the website and it will list the tracking #.

ordered mine Dec 22 7:31pm EST order status says "submitted", same as it has since the original confirmation email.

FedEx delivered mine today, I will check them out when I get home from work (9pm) then I will test them out on a ride up north. I plan on using some silk inserts with them. I am really hoping they are decent gloves.

I got mine today. Didn't need more gloves but what the heck - they're nicely made and a steal at $17. I'd put them in the $75-$90 range relative to motorcycle specific brands and for me likely good down to 40ish degrees sustained riding.

Seriously guys, these seem to be good quality gloves, no need to worry about the $17. They come with 3m Scotchlite reflective materials, thinsulate thermal insulation, Kevlar on the back and knuckles, some type of rubber materials sewn into the palm and fingers, double stitching around peritmeters, and something called Hipora.

HIPORA®: A waterproof film with polyurethane coating. Numerous micro pores are placed all over the polyurethane coating which shut out water from the outside, yet allow the moisture or warm steam from the body to exit. Glove liners made with HIPORA® are waterproof, windproof and breathable all at the same time and will keep hands dry and comfortable.