Bearly Flying's wife has passed away unexpectedly

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough, tough business, this.

Particularly when it's so sudden, so unexpected.

Condolences. We're here for you, Don.

Absolute devastating news. My most sincere condolences. Godspeed Holly.

Don,

I'm very sorry to hear of your tragic loss and wish you and your family strength in recovering. May she forever Rest in Peace.

Chris

Don:

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. May God keep you close and grant you solace in this time of such great loss.

-Greg-

Don,

That just sucks. You know I am an eloquent man.

Best wishes.

If I can send anything from the South let me know.

So sorry to hear you are suffering this tragedy. Know that we stand beside you, and share in your sorrow. Be sure to take care of yourself during this trying time, as well as you can, while dealing with all the emotions and stress that goes along with a tremendous loss.

When it's forseen it is painful, I can only feather what you must feel right now.

My condolences and prayers will not fill your void, I can only hope that the memories of that beautiful woman give you something to lean on. Hopefully, she was w/o any suffering.

I may be in Chicago,but if there's anything you need that I can provide just say it.

Peace to you and to your wife's journey.

Don, I am so sorry for your loss. What a trying time this must be for you. Please stay as strong as you can, we don't want anything to happen to you too. May the good Lord above bless you during these moments of pain. (And afterwards too!)

Thanks for all your support and wishes.

I'm sitting here thinking of all the things I should have said or did and it's Damn hard..

A friend (Somebuddy) and I went down to the Calgary Motorbike show Saturday morning, I tried talking Holly into coming along , but She had "things to do". So I left with a quick "See you later, shouldn't be too late"

When we got back around 6:00 pm, I found her downstairs.

They told me it was a blood clot in her heart and it was very sudden.

Now I sit here wishing I would have gave her a big kiss and an "I Love You" and a million other things.

So everyone Please, Don't let a day go by without telling them you love them.

Give your loved ones a Hug from Holly.

Don, I already sent you a lengthy note. There will be a million things you wished you'd have said or done. The most important thing is that you loved her and she knew it and vice versa. These are the foundation on which any long and successful marriage or relationship are built on. I'm guessing she knew you loved her by the way you spoke to her with your eyes and actions, and the same can most likely be said about you. You know she loved you. Not saying something on your last parting didn't diminish that one iota.

Great advice! Even friends.....tell them.

Truer words were never spoken. I am sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.