Bearly Flying's wife has passed away unexpectedly

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sorry to hear of your unexpected and sudden tragic loss. May the Lord bless you and comfort you and bring you His Peace.

Blessings to your family and hers,

As to when we talked Monday night Don.....anyplace, anytime, anywhere....you call, you need anything bro :good: .... I'll make it happen....Mike

I can only echo what's been said earlier... our hearts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. If there is anything we can do to help, just ask.

Don,

I am so sorry for your loss of your wife. Sometimes it is difficult to understand why we lose our loved ones. I I am praying for her and your family for some comfort in this difficult time.

VR

Dave

I don't know the words to help you at this time Don, but perhaps in the future you will read these posts and gain solace. I wish your wife God's speed, and peace to you as soon as possible. Prayers sent.

Don,

Lorie and I are both sorry for your loss. As others have said, I find it hard to imagine the pain you are feeling. Our thoughts and prayers are with.