Beowulf anyone?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do have a couple quick questions for those of you who put Beowulfs om. (1). When you removed the right side of the OEM pipe, was there a type of gasket made if silver muffler tape and wire and did you hav to cut it off? (2) did anyone experience a slight bit of exhaust around the connector pie on the right side more than the other, and would the high temp copper gasket work to fix this. It only seams on start up, and once the bike is warm is dissapates the blow by substantially. I have tightened the clamp to the level than I don't want to over tighten and split the clamp. any suggestions.

I took the bike for a spin tonight and can say I love the sound of these. The fit and finish is great and I think they are the best buy on cans out there for just under $500 delivered. I like the durability of the SS.

Thanks this is my bike in the video. I love my exhaust and haven't had a problem with them since the install

I posted on the wrong spot because i wanted to reply to you directly. I wanted to say thanks for watching the video this is my 05 fjr thats in the video and i loved my exhaust the first day I had them installed and I still love them till this day. They sound great baffle in or baffle out of course I run mine with baffles out. I didnt buy them for fuel mileage or weight or anything like that I bought them purely because of the lifetime warranty ,price and to change the sound and looks of my fjr and I was not dissapointed. So once again glad to see someone else enjoys them as much as I do.

I think I like these.....