Best Prices on '07 FJR's

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sretaw1

Reaction score
I have been shopping lately and here's what I have found:

Abenathy's in Tenn. - 2 '07 A's $11794 out the door (before tt&l).

Lake Hill in Miss. - 2 '07 A's $11794 out the door (before tt&l).

Randall Noe Yamaha in Dallas, Tx. - 2 '07 A's $11950 or $12851 drive out including tt&l.

Golden Triangle Cycle in Beaumont, Tx. - 2 '07 A's $13077 drive out including tt&l.

Texarkana - 1 '07 A $12299 (before tt&l).

Dealers on Cycletrader.com and Ebay advertising under $12000.

I hope this helps someone as I just bought an '06 A with 950 miles for $11000 including tt&l.

Good luck,

Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
I was born in Union City where Abernathy's is located and lived around there for 20 years. I went to school with the Abernathy's daughter. They are good people and have really grown their business.

Shouldn't being comfortable with who your buying from be part of your decision?....a couple of hundred dollars cheaper with no or bad service down the road I would think would not be worth while during the ownship of your bike.....IMHO....but each to their own :dntknw: ....

Shouldn't being comfortable with who your buying from be part of your decision?....a couple of hundred dollars cheaper with no or bad service down the road I would think would not be worth while during the ownship of your bike.....IMHO....but each to their own :dntknw: ....
Service doesn't have to be from the dealer you bought the bike from.... :dribble: I bought mine on eBay, from a dealer in Minnesota, and will be having it serviced here in Texas. The savings, at least on the prices quoted by the local dealer, was about $1500, after shipping was taken into account. That's more than a few shekels....

Service doesn't have to be from the dealer you bought the bike from.... :dribble: I bought mine on eBay, from a dealer in Minnesota, and will be having it serviced here in Texas. The savings, at least on the prices quoted by the local dealer, was about $1500, after shipping was taken into account. That's more than a few shekels....

A-1 correcto! You can get your bike serviced at any qualified Yamaha dealer, including warranty work. Matter of fact, you can buy the Yamaha warranty (Y.E.S) from any dealer and it doesn't have to be the dealer you bought the bike from. Don't let the various types of dealers out there imply that you must do anything with them exclusively! I bought my '03 from one dealer, let another do the servicing, and purchased the Y.E.S. plan from yet another. Go where the best prices are had, but get your servicing done by the most respectable, honest, knowledgeable dealer you can find that is convenient for you. Uh, the latter is the most difficult <_<

BTW, I haven't found anyone that can touch D&H in Cullman, AL for the 4-year extended warranty, WHICH YOU DO WANT! The 4-year was like $375 or so last time I checked and I will be giving them a call soon myself.

Not to take any business away from D & H but somebody posted this last winter:

48 month FJR warranty

North End Cycle

Elkhart, Ind.

Paul @ 574-264-0618

$369.00

Worth a call at least.

Not to take any business away from D & H but somebody posted this last winter:
48 month FJR warranty

North End Cycle

Elkhart, Ind.

Paul @ 574-264-0618

$369.00

Worth a call at least.

I just bought mine in Mathews, NC for $12,654 out the door including TT&T. I also bought the 4 year YES for $389. I call D&H last week and their quote was $389 so I bargined that price on the deal by passing along D&H's price. My dealer said he'd match it. Now to buy some sliders! :yahoo:

[[SIZE=12pt][/size]Allsport, Inc. in Decatur, Alabama has three in stock at [/SIZE]$11794.00 plus applicable tax and title.

Thanks for the list. I'll be stopping by Randall Noe Yamaha to pick up an FJR in a couple months! :yahoo:

John Engstrom

Plano, TX

+ 1 for Yamaha Sports Center in Texarkana & Tony O. You could not ask for better folk or better service. HE knows of what he speaks, and is a owner and member of the forum. Picked mine up after a phone call. The stock answer to most of my questions is "no problem".

What are the requirements / stipulations on buying an extended warranty for a used '06 or a used '05 with less than 7800 miles?

sretaw,

Wouldn't happen to be a Mike Abernathy at that place would there? Woodworker in his spare time?

:jester:

What are the requirements / stipulations on buying an extended warranty for a used '06 or a used '05 with less than 7800 miles?
Good question, I wonder if I can still buy a Y.E.S. for my 04 with only 5500 miles on it. Anyone got the scoop on this??? :unsure:

dealership

Thanks for the list. I'll be stopping by Randall Noe Yamaha to pick up an FJR in a couple months! :yahoo:
John Engstrom

Plano, TX
Couple of links for all you folks https://randallnoeyamaha.com/ talk to Kevin at Randall Noe. ebay 290125384398,The ebay being the best one I have seen so far with all the farkles

I got a great deal locally here on my used 04 at Richardson Motorsports@ $6100. Service is a big deal to me.My personal preferences here in the Dallas area is Richardson Motor Sports for the service intervals.Russ and Jeremy are very attentive.If I wreck it then off it goes to Randall Noe because of his car dealership connections and good paint crew for correcting the scrapes.If I want any of my bikes dynoed and mapped then its off to Motion Cyclesports.They are super busy and by appointment only but worth it.The cost of a basic dyno is under fifty bucks but if the tech turns one screw the price goes up accordingly.They will dyno tune anything!Just pay the fees!

Latest posts