Big Bear Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slappy:

Good Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got home at about 8 PM.

Thanks for setting this one up.

Can't wait for the September one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slappy a good ride for sure........and a good group......I split off after lunch since I'm fairly close and actually ended up dropping by Green Valley lake......a neat little spot I had not been to before.....so a fine day all around........

Larry

Slappy,

Thanks for the great ride on Saturday. We really had a nice time.

I was apprehensive about attending such a large-group ride. I've been witness to a few unfortunate situations in the past while being on large-group rides with VFRD & STowners. However, your ride was wonderful. Great people, great roads, great food. Well done. Thank you. We are looking forward to the next.

George & Kitty

I am glad all of you had a nice time. It was truely my pleasure to put it together. However it wasnt me that made it a great ride it was everyone that joined us. Its always the company your in that makes or breaks a ride. Pretty scenery doesnt hurt either.

After everyone had peeled off a few of us were talking about the next ride. I believe LowLevelPilot is working on a route. We will see what he comes up with and go from there.

Again thank everyone for being patient and for making it a great day for everyone.

Slappy, don't sell yourself short. You did a great job! Great leadership, great ride! (and don't ever expect me to be nice to you again :D )

Janet here...thanks for calling all us gals "nice scenery"!

Slappy,

I just got back to my place in El Segundo from Big Bear.

Many thanks for organizing such a great ride. You did a great job leading and coordinating everything. You and eveyone who showed up for the ride were all truly class acts, and it was a pleasure to meet and ride with you all.

Doug

made it back safe to lompoc at 1:45. would have posted sooner but my ISP just started working again (and verizon has no idea why it cuts out randomly for a few hours at a time)