Big Bear

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got home at 3:47pm, safe and sound. Gunny Bill, it was bloody hot on the way home, even with the cool vest I was hot, but it would have been worse without it.

Lots of traffic on the 91 at the 15 almost to the 55.

Chris - I took the 210 to the 15 at about Ontario, and then the 91. I didn't want to deal with the traffic in DT Riverside etc. IT was smooth sailing until the 91.

Thanks Gerry, great ride, lots of fun, saw some old faces and met some new ones... and good food & brownies. :yahoo:

BTW - Avg. 42mpg.

Now someone with all the pix needs to post the Ride Report. I think I only got shots at Starbucks and Newcombs. :angry2: I forgot the camera at lunch and taking shots of all the cool wooden Chris Craft boats. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Slappy, always a fun session and some great folks.........bugged out after lunch and chased a kid on a SV650 down the mountain......that was good too........will wait for the next one.......

LG

I can't wait until tomorrow, to see pictures of the food. Please promise your Old Papa Chuy, that there are lunch platter pictures! And some decadent dessert pictures, too! Did someone say PIE!!!

I can't wait until tomorrow, to see pictures of the food. Please promise your Old Papa Chuy, that there are lunch platter pictures! And some decadent dessert pictures, too! Did someone say PIE!!!
Sorry to disappoint you Papa Chuy. I forgot my camera in the restaurant; however, I believe a couple people brought their cameras into the food event, and I thought someone took pix of the pre-ride brownies, now those were excellent as always. :yahoo:

Slappy,

Just a Thank You for a great ride yesterday ie Arrowhead/Woody's lunch.

Great set-up and and plans for the ride good job.

I'll watch for the next FJR Forum ride.

Thanks Again