Bikes, Blues, and Barbecue

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil

Reaction score
The BBB Rally in Fayetteville, AR coincided last year with our SFO Fall Ride. This year it is scheduled for September 25 thru 27. Any of y'all Southerners (including Bearly Flying) planning on attending this time? The new V-Max will be displayed there . . . . maybe available for a ride. phil

The BBB Rally in Fayetteville, AR coincided last year with our SFO Fall Ride. This year it is scheduled for September 25 thru 27. Any of y'all Southerners (including Bearly Flying) planning on attending this time? The new V-Max will be displayed there . . . . maybe available for a ride. phil

Went last year on Sat. Kinda wild and really hot that day... Might do it again this year... get there early and find a cool place to sit and have a few cold drinks while the show passes below. Jessie James was there that day and it was a mad house. :huh:

I've got tentative plans to hit this one with Rushes. I expect to see other SFO peeps there since I know several of you go every year anyways. It looks way cooler than ROT rally cause it will not be 100 degrees and there's BBQ in the name! I bagged the fall SFO because this rally already exists so I hope to see and hang out with some of u there, assuming I can make it!

I'm going to have to bail on this one. my wife is making me take her to gatlinburg that week. in a cage no less :blink:

I'll be there. Actually is just around the corner from me, but have been just about every year since inception. With being a new member, I am looking to meet members in the FJRForum. Great BBQ and the Allman Brothers on Friday night. For more information, visit https://www.rallyintheozarks.com. I'll be there every evening, most of the day on Friday and Saturday. Hope to see ya'll there.

Bandanas and assless chaps? Interesting......might be a weekend for me.............

Myself, wife and approximately 10 others will be at this event this year.

I believe ARFJR might attend. I know he went last year.

Let's get together and ride Dixon Street as a group. I've seen a couple of FJR's in the past but no organized gathering.

Our group likes to hang out at George's Place.....Watch People and Have a Great Time!!!!........if you follow my drift.

Come and be with us.....it will be a good time.

Let's get together and ride Dixon Street as a group. I've seen a couple of FJR's in the past but no organized gathering.

Our group likes to hang out at George's Place.....Watch People and Have a Great Time!!!!........if you follow my drift.

Will plan to be there, also, at least by Saturday morning.

That's what I was wanting to hear!

Is anyone getting a room for Saturday night? Are we too late??

No worries, bust....I'll take care of eight of them......if I have spare time.....over eight months....

That's what I was wanting to hear!

Is anyone getting a room for Saturday night? Are we too late??
Rooms will be thin at this point. You need to start calling several of the hotels in the area. If there are no rooms when you call....ask if they have a waiting list and get on it.

Rooms will cancel at the last minute. You may have to stay in Springdale but you will have a place to lay your head.

We stay with some friends up there and it is a packed house. People will be on the floor......some by choice and others by default.

It will be a good time.
10 other wives! They all yours?

Yer gonna be one tired dude :blink:

:jester:
Yes, I have a harem...... :rolleyes:

No worries, bust....I'll take care of eight of them......if I have spare time.....over eight months....
I'm not sure I'll need to tag you into the game..... :D

I'd be interested in going to this as well, I have some family up in that area that I could stay with if there are no accommodations available and I might be able to talk the pillar into going as well

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]fng here just to chim in. I was there last year with the M109R group that hangs in Fayetteville. I'm 2-up this year on a "new to me", 06 FJR and staying at a campground at beaver lake by springdale. [/SIZE]

I'm going to ride with them and would like to ride with the FJR riders too.

Would like to see you all! pm me with a contact number so we can get together for a ride.

Good luck finding rooms in town at this late date!

With any luck, I'll see you at george's place!