• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bill Mayer Saddle GROUP BUY

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess what I take from above that you have to do an actual order to get in the group counted for the discount? Bummer, but I guess I'll watch the thread to see if it gets close to 20. I'm in after 19... :)

So I guess what I take from above that you have to do an actual order to get in the group counted for the discount? Bummer, but I guess I'll watch the thread to see if it gets close to 20. I'm in after 19... :)
I say just call them and sign up!

You dont have to give your CC# until your ready to ship the seat off.

It WILL work out, But we need the fence sitters to show that they are SERIOUS about wanting this.

Adam

I guess I need some clarification before I call.

Do I have to actually place an order, ship my seat, and then hope we hit the magic number? Not trying to be a PITA, just not sure how this works.

Has anyone posted this group buy on other forums such at the ST forum?
No, but if the Group Buy organizer considers it.....they need to follow the policy of Group Buys on this thread very carefully.

You will not copy any content from this thread area to any other place on the forum, elsewhere, or share information with others. Group Buys started in this area are exclusively for FJRForum.com members in good standing. However, a link is acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
As of COB on Tuesday, we are up to 11 orders.

Greg.

I just got the OK from the wife on this one and I am in for a dual basketweave vinyl. Just need to get the photos taken and send it in. I will be calling BMS tomorrow to confirm as they are closed now. That should make number 12.

My ride-in is scheduled for 2 April... guess that means I'm a definite DEFINATE! :dribble:

I called and left message on their machine for price on a fz6 seat and if they could just do the rider seat on the fjr. Waiting for a call back and if good I could be in for 2 seats.

My ride-in is scheduled for 2 April... guess that means I'm a definite DEFINATE! :dribble:
Are you getting a discount? :huh:
According to the nice lady on the other end of the phone (and as per the original parameters of this group buy) I am getting the GB rate and no extra charge for the ride-in. :clapping:

C'mon folks... get off the fence and get a seat... it's MUCH more comfortable than the fence! :yahoo:

Thanks for the ride in Duffman!

We are up to 15, so all you fence sitters, start calling!

Greg

Count me in for front & rear seats with heat! Would like to do a ride in but not on a stock seat :dribble: <_<

Cary

I spoke to rocky and I am in for a front/back leather seat! :rolleyes: He said there is enough interest that it is a go. Sending mine out next week.

Looks like it is a go everybody!

Enjoy,

Greg.

Greg,

I'm in. Dual basketweave vinyl. I'll email BMS tonight. I sent you a PM. Thanks for putting this together.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.