• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bill Mayer Saddle GROUP BUY

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as soon as a get some money put together, am gonna get one, after checking out TWN's i like it. nice 40 min or so ride up there. B)

Even though the group buy is most likely over, I was in 350 Verano Dr., Ojai, California. (BMS) a few weeks ago and I meantioned the group buy and they gave me the group by price anyway!

So if you decide to get a BMS meation your on this forum and you might get lucky......they like us there!!!!

Even though the group buy is most likely over, I was in 350 Verano Dr., Ojai, California. (BMS) a few weeks ago and I meantioned the group buy and they gave me the group by price anyway!
So if you decide to get a BMS meation your on this forum and you might get lucky......they like us there!!!!
And we like them too!

I've put a few thousand miles on my BMS saddle and all I can say is WOW! And, I was one of those that didn't mind the OEM seat. That is, until I rode the BMS for a couple of months. I wanted lower....then comfort. I got both! 3/4 inch lower and much more comfortable than stock. Along with cruise control this makes long hours in the saddle (BMS that is) much easier for the "senior citizen".

LC

Last edited by a moderator:
I fucking love my BMS seat and the BMS team in Ojai, CA. I am leaving for a ride through Canada from Irvine, California in a few weeks and my wife is would not have come if it were not for this seat. Long story short, we are hoping to have her come back pregnant so this seat and this vacation could not have happened.

Just talked to Rocky at BMS, and so far we have 3 takers (myself included, shipping seats today) I need to get numbers so we can keep this going. I did ask about a fallback price, but the conversation kind of took a turn and I didn't get back to it, sorry all (Thanks WC, this is definitely a learning experience!) I would like to get emails or posts to the thread when you commit so we know where were at. I am calling Rocky Thursday with any updates I can give him, and will post what I find out. There have been a lot of great thing said about this saddle from owners, and I hope that we hit our nut. Like I said this is a first for Rocky, and I hope that he has reason to do it again if we give a good showing.
Greg.

https://www.billmayersaddles.com/october25homepage.html

OK,

Called Rocky at BMS today and he is willing to give a 20% discount for 20 seats and up. This will be the first time he has done this since taking over the company after his dad passed. Starting Monday, the 24th of March, we have two weeks to send in our orders with BMS. Download the order form from the website at the above link.

You do need to send in your stock seats pans, and they need a photo of you on the bike in your normal riding position. All the information they need is in the order form. If you have any questions the phone number is 1-800-242-7625. they claim a 3-4 day turnaround time and for you lucky Californians who are in the area, Rocky offers a ride in and get 'er done same day service.

Remember, we need 20 seats!

Thanks to everybody who orders, I hope that we get a high number of takers on this once in a lifetime deal from Rocky.

Tell them when you call that you are part of the FJR Group buy.

Also, Thanks to all who showed enough interest on the original post to get this thing off the ground. Thanks also go out to Hit the road Jack and Kaitsdad for posting photos and TwoWheeledNut for his endorsment.

Gregory

original post link https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=101613
Is it too latenow to order a sea and have the group buy discount ?

Is it too latenow to order a sea and have the group buy discount ?

Just called Bill Mayer Saddle and Susan said that Bill would be gone until Friday and she will ask him when he returns.

It might not be 20%, but she will check.

Let me give a word of thought to the Bill Mayers Seat. I bought my set for my 2003 bike when Bill Mayer had a table in Moscow ID. WFO run. Since then my seat was back to them 3 times for adjustment and I gave up on the Fit and got tired of not having a seat to ride my bike with. I whish I had my stock seat back. However the secondary seat was great from the day I received it. I guess they didn't like the way I sit on the seat. This is just one riders experience with Bill Mayers.

Aircraftrunner

I would like to know, since it says 1st group buy, when will be the 2nd one ?

I think as a few others have said. If you tell them you are from the FJR Forum and you missed the group buy but would be willing to buy at the group discount rate they will be all over it. I emailed them and asked them just that and they said no problem at all. I am very happy with my BMS seat. My wife on the other hand no so much. We will be going back sometime for a readjust for her. Hope she can get it worked out with them...

I would like to know, since it says 1st group buy, when will be the 2nd one ?

I think as a few others have said. If you tell them you are from the FJR Forum and you missed the group buy but would be willing to buy at the group discount rate they will be all over it. I emailed them and asked them just that and they said no problem at all. I am very happy with my BMS seat. My wife on the other hand no so much. We will be going back sometime for a readjust for her. Hope she can get it worked out with them...
Email sent to Susan this morning.

Will see :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.